GM FORD to merge
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

GM FORD to merge

This is a discussion on GM FORD to merge within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/finan...ely/ar-AAC1TSR google "Ford GM merger"...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: GM FORD to merge

GM FORD to merge

Be a Berean

nothing but a BS hit piece on Ford ...
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

I knew it was BS when I got to this....
    As car sales have flattened in the United States
    ....Car sales have been down the past couple few years.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Ford is doomed if they merge with GM, and GMs mis-management D-Rats take over.
    Smitty901 likes this.

Any Auto Manufacturer that thinks Electric Cars are the way to go is doomed...but they'll get tainted money from the Govt. Hope they choke on it.

Not fake news??

This is a bizzarro world anymore, and this would have been undreamed of in the 1960's. Heck, back then the were putting Coke bottles into car doors, on the assembly line.
    I guess that things have come back to bite them in their butts. You reap what you sow, and as such, I don't have any sympathy for Ford or GM. Yeah, I am old and bitter, I see that in me.
    Slippy and Smitty901 like this.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

The Good Cop

It will never happen.
    dwight55 likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I don't see it happening, but we live in a strange world. If it does maybe I have to look a Dodge next who knows.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    Electric cars are gay... may as well ride around on public transport. Neither one will brighten your day. Burning off rear tires will!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links