Buzzaro
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Buzzaro

This is a discussion on Buzzaro within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.foxnews.com/us/hatchet-t...tore-clerk-gun The convenience store clerk had it right and saved his own but. Management fired him because he rwfus d to be a victim. Note ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By The Tourist

Thread: Buzzaro

Buzzaro

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hatchet-t...tore-clerk-gun

The convenience store clerk had it right and saved his own but. Management fired him because he rwfus d to be a victim. Note if you shop in a plain panty do not expect help from the employees if Shit hits the fan. They are supposed to be victims too or loose their jobs. Bravo to that clerk.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

These stupid policies cause way more harm than good.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

one hell of a lot depends on who the hell is wielding that firearm - get some dumbazz or scared female banging away in a store with innocent customers - f__k no - turn over the damn corporate $$$$ that's insured - go play hero somewhere else ....

frankly from this write up - give Mr Hatchet his $$$$ >>> if he came in swinging or put a knife to another employee/customer - that SOB needs a lesson going out the door ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The problem I'd face is what if the robber was just going to kill all of the witnesses. He'd have ample time to disable the camera(s) and steal the surveillance tapes.

I'm right handed, but to able to use the dominant hand, I keep my chain wallet in my left hip pocket. That way it doesn't foul pistol, and if I need the wallet, the dominant hand also can more easily help me sort the tragic amount of junk I carry in my wallet.

The nice thing about that is that I could look like another patron reaching back for my wallet. If a gun is presented during a hold-up, I'd take a few steps away from my wife and hope I'm faster or a better shot. I don't think you can trust a felon who begins, "Now, no one is going to get hurt..."
    Steve40th likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Sponsored Links