Senators Concerned Over Early Release Of ‘American Taliban’ Fighter John Walker Lindh
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Senators Concerned Over Early Release Of ‘American Taliban’ Fighter John Walker Lindh

This is a discussion on Senators Concerned Over Early Release Of ‘American Taliban’ Fighter John Walker Lindh within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.dailywire.com/news/47547...e-kassy-dillon...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 1 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By Slippy

Thread: Senators Concerned Over Early Release Of ‘American Taliban’ Fighter John Walker Lindh

"It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

The Good Cop

He plead guilty, and for all we know he cooperated and gave information that led to the deaths of many top terrorists.
    If so, that would never be revealed. But it may be why he’s getting out early.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    He plead guilty, and for all we know he cooperated and gave information that led to the deaths of many top terrorists.
    If so, that would never be revealed. But it may be why he’s getting out early.
    Don't care. Hope he doesn't live long on the street.
    stevekozak likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

“Our highest priority is keeping America safe, secure, and free."
    “Our highest priority is keeping America safe, secure, and free. To that end, we must consider the security and safety implications for our citizens and communities who will receive individuals like John Walker Lindh who continue to openly call for extremist violence,” the senators wrote.

This guy should have a bullet parked in his brain pan. That said, I wonder if these two Yo-Yos have looked at our southern border lately?
    stevekozak likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Some "Senators are concerned over the early release of American Taliban fighter"...and the article goes on to cite 2 Senators; Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL) and Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH).

Other than a quick search of Maggie Hassan who is an enemy of the Constitution (an evil anti-2A fool) she proudly proclaims Climate Change and Killing Babies as her primary goals in the US Senate. WTF? Sounds like she is equally as traitorous as John Walker Lindh?

Now Richard Shelby, this fool I know and he has been complicit in anti American activities for over 50 years...He has never taken a paycheck from the private sector having worked in government since 1963! He is a millionaire many times over. He has helped pass laws that have taken away our freedom and cost us taxpayers trillions of dollars.

And he now cares about this one terrorist getting out 3 years early? Screw him with a red hot poker...

Their policies, bills and laws are to blame for much of this...Vote them all OUT!
    Last edited by Slippy; 05-23-2019 at 05:25 AM.
    Prepared One likes this.

Everything I have read indicates that he continued his Islamist Jihad thinking in jail and has never changed his mind. He WILL get more Americans killed. I find it highly suspicious that he he is getting out just in time for the 2020 election season. Mark Levin was talking yesterday about something I have been predicting for a while: "some terrible event is going to happen to ensure that Trump cannot continue to be President". They (the Soros controlled Demoncrats) will try to kill him. I have felt that since the beginning and he has been winning way too much for their liking. That, I think, could be the stepping off point of the much touted new civil war.

He's lucky he made it back to serve time in a United States prison. I'm sure he's going to be a person of intrest for the FBI and should he decide to go abroad and fight Americans again then this time leave his carcass for the worms and buzzards.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

What became of the other little Talliban Traitor? "Birddog"

Did Barry Obozo pardon him?

Sponsored Links