Deserving of the Death Penalty - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Deserving of the Death Penalty

This is a discussion on Deserving of the Death Penalty within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Slippy (***SIGH***) I've explained it before but will do so again until the powers to be understand.... shat-hole muslime countries like Kenya ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Deserving of the Death Penalty

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    (***SIGH***)

I've explained it before but will do so again until the powers to be understand....

shat-hole muslime countries like Kenya understand very little, but they do understand some things...Cut off his legs, arms, nose, ears and penis. Cut out his tongue and gouge his eyes out. Send him back to Kenya with a note explaining that this will happen to any Kenyan who attempts illegal entry into the US and/or commits a crime in the US

muslimes from shat-hole countries like Kenya will understand this.
    Kenya has many, many Christians. As a matter of fact, Muslim control occurred thanks to Senator Obama and the U.N.
    Annie, Slippy, Smitty901 and 1 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Oooh, that's harsh. I think we need to be careful not to turn into the barbarians we're trying to get rid of.
    The problem is that these people ARE barbarians! As such all they understand is barbarism. Everybody understands that you can’t discuss college level philosophy with a 5 year old. The child just isn’t developed enough to understand. Same situation here. Treat the Kenyan in a manner that he understands. Slowly hang the SOB!
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Kenya has many, many Christians. As a matter of fact, Muslim control occurred thanks to Senator Obama and the U.N.
    I stand corrected, plenty of Christians in Kenya,

But still send his illegal butt (in the condition I described) back to where he came
    Denton and Chiefster23 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Well, I don't know what to say about that. I really don't. Oh! Okay I just thought of something....

Slippy can sleep peacefully cause Annie will be praying for you and yours. How about that?
    Thanks!

But what I meant by my post was that if we are to win this war...and it is a war...we must send messages that our enemy understands.

That's it.

The US did not get to the greatest that we once achieved because we did not have rough men at the ready to do violence when needed.

That's what I meant.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    The problem is that these people ARE barbarians! As such all they understand is barbarism. Everybody understands that you can’t discuss college level philosophy with a 5 year old. The child just isn’t developed enough to understand. Same situation here. Treat the Kenyan in a manner that he understands. Slowly hang the SOB!
    Well I actually worked with a girl from Kenya years ago. Christian, not a Muslim. At the cosmetics counter. She was a decent person, she took her turn... didn't hog the sales like some of those greedy lipsticked barracudas.
    Denton likes this.

This is America no one deserves the death penalty .... except new born children that have never done anything wrong.
    RedLion likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

No, it's not a sporting event. It's something very, very grave to take a life since we're created in the image and likeness of God. The execution needs to be done honorably.
    Can you provide the parameters that must be worked within to ensure the execution is honorable?
    Slippy and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    Can you provide the parameters that must be worked within to ensure the execution is honorable?

I am not sure I can do honorable while feeding his sorry ass to the alligators, but for Annie, I will give it my best.
    Chiefster23 and Denton like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Putting a BG to death sends them no message what so ever. The message is to the one seeking to follow in the BG's foot steps. Putting the BG's to death insure on thing. They will never do it again.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

You risk creating a condition where those performing the execution become perverted. Think of it like putting an animal that has been run over out of their misery. No joy or indulgence should be experienced. It should be the Civic duty of men of character to perform this act, quick and without remorse with no performance of hesitation or enjoyment, however it must be displayed for the populace. Keep your composure everyone. Our country has lost its nerve to do the hard thing, the right thing, the honorable thing. We are a failing state, this is another simptomatic sign of a terminal disease with no cure, where the behavior that caused the sickness is celebrated, embrassed, escalated, and encouraged.
    Denton and Chiefster23 like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links