Deserving of the Death Penalty - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Deserving of the Death Penalty

This is a discussion on Deserving of the Death Penalty within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I am torn about execution. While I hate the idea of spending money to house a murderer, feed one and take care of their health ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Deserving of the Death Penalty

I am torn about execution. While I hate the idea of spending money to house a murderer, feed one and take care of their health needs, I can't help but feel these monsters get off to easy. I wonder if it would be possible to put them on the operating table and salvage urgently needed organs for those in desperate need. I also wonder how many takers there would be for organs from someone so heinous.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Public hanging is always the best way. It’s cheap, effective, and provides entertainment value.

It could produce revenue if tickets were sold, much like a sporting event.
    Slippy, Chiefster23 and RedLion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    Public hanging is always the best way. It’s cheap, effective, and provides entertainment value.

It could produce revenue if tickets were sold, much like a sporting event.
    Pay per view!!
    Chiefster23 and KUSA like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

No, it's not a sporting event. It's something very, very grave to take a life since we're created in the image and likeness of God. The execution needs to be done honorably.
    Prepared One and Denton like this.

(***SIGH***)

I've explained it before but will do so again until the powers to be understand....

shat-hole muslime countries like Kenya understand very little, but they do understand some things...Cut off his legs, arms, nose, ears and penis. Cut out his tongue and gouge his eyes out. Send him back to Kenya with a note explaining that this will happen to any Kenyan who attempts illegal entry into the US and/or commits a crime in the US

muslimes from shat-hole countries like Kenya will understand this.
    Prepared One and Chiefster23 like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    (***SIGH***)

I've explained it before but will do so again until the powers to be understand....

shat-hole muslime countries like Kenya understand very little, but they do understand some things...Cut off his legs, arms, nose, ears and penis. Cut out his tongue and gouge his eyes out. Send him back to Kenya with a note explaining that this will happen to any Kenyan who attempts illegal entry into the US and/or commits a crime in the US

muslimes from shat-hole countries like Kenya will understand this.
    Oooh, that's harsh. I think we need to be careful not to turn into the barbarians we're trying to get rid of.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Oooh, that's harsh. I think we need to be careful not to turn into the barbarians we're trying to get rid of.
    @Annie

Do not worry your sweet pretty little head about such nonsense as what you wrote above. Its real freakin' simple...see below;

People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf

Prepared One likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    No, it's not a sporting event. It's something very, very grave to take a life since we're created in the image and likeness of God. The execution needs to be done honorably.
    OK, I will HONORABLY feed his sorry ass to the alligators.
    Slippy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Many, many years ago when I was but a young lad working at a steel mill in NE Texas …. seems like them ole' coots was always talking about somebody needin' a dick skinnin'.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    @Annie

Do not worry your sweet pretty little head about such nonsense as what you wrote above. Its real freakin' simple...see below;

People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf
    Well, I don't know what to say about that. I really don't. Oh! Okay I just thought of something....

Slippy can sleep peacefully cause Annie will be praying for you and yours. How about that?
    Slippy, A Watchman and soyer38301 like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links