Personal view - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Personal view

This is a discussion on Personal view within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Lunatic Wrench Statements made by people who can not bring life into the world, also known as men, making judgements on what ...

Poll: Abortion is ok?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Personal view

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic Wrench View Post
    Statements made by people who can not bring life into the world, also known as men, making judgements on what a self aware woman can and can not do with her body.
    Yet on the other hand probably bitch and complain about all the woman raising kids on welfare which you are paying a portion of.

Two side of the same coin.

What about the child that was raped, there is a point when a girl, say 9-11 years old, is physically too young to safely give birth and could die doing so.
    So now there's a real risk of trading one life for another, who are you to make the decision of which one lives. What if there are extenuating circumstances and both children may die.

I'm not saying all life isn't precious, but like I said, the world isn't black and white.

But I only speak from a mans point of view.
    Oh, for crying in the dark! So I am not to have a say because I am a man? Moronic! Only women can speak on not killing another human or on morality? Really?

Copulating is not for pleasure; it is made pleasurable so that we will do it. Copulation is for procreation. Been that way for thousands of years. God gave us rules for a reason. We're not stupid animals. We are expected to have discipline.

Lack of discipline is no excuse for murder, and that is what abortion is. Whether you like it or not, abortion is murder. The baby is in the woman's body, but it is NOT her body and it isn't her life. It is a separate life.
    Slippy, stevekozak, Kauboy and 3 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I'm amazed that otherwise intelligent human beings have fallen for this idiotic narrative that the evil leftists/media have perpetuated that abortion is "a right that has a woman has over "her" body".

Bizzarro World...

I learned my lesson the last time I posted on the abortion issue. I won’t make that mistake again.
    However, I have learned one valuable truth in 68 years and after two divorces. YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE ANYBODY’S MIND FROM A DEEPLY HELD BELIEF OR CONVICTION. You guys can post, debate, and fight all you want. Nobody is changing their opinion!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

So by a liberals way of thinking if anyone makes my life hard, rough , uncomfortable, embarrassing , inconveniences me in any way or just plain does not fit in to my plans . I can kill them. Killing someone to make your life easier is not compassion.
    Yes people can change. Brain washed in public school I was a pro killer as a young boy . As a man I saw the truth .
    stevekozak, Denton, Slippy and 4 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Never is my answer. It is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Agamalar View Post
    Never is my answer. It is horrible
    Amen, it is horrible, and my answer was never, because of it.
    Anyone that can kill a baby; especially the way they want to now, ie, on the table; can just as easily, kill me.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 05-22-2019 at 02:51 PM.
    Denton and stevekozak like this.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Since nobody is going to change their mind on this, I voted on the heartbeat option. It’s better to have the line drawn here than no line at all.

I am not looking for a fight, but I am curious. For those that chose the rape and incest exceptions, what is your rational in terms of the human life of the baby. I can see an argument for the mother's life (I chose never and leave it to God) as it is one life or the other, but if you believe that life starts at conception, then why does who the father is make a life less important? Is a child conceived through rape or incest somehow less of a human? Does it have a smaller or less complete soul? If it is ok to extinguish these lives in the womb, why not just seek out people born from these circumstances and kill them? Are their lives worth more once they are born? Again, not looking for a fight. I respect most members of this board, as rational thinking human beings, and would like to hear the answers, if any are willing to offer them.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I am not looking for a fight, but I am curious. For those that chose the rape and incest exceptions, what is your rational in terms of the human life of the baby. I can see an argument for the mother's life (I chose never and leave it to God) as it is one life or the other, but if you believe that life starts at conception, then why does who the father is make a life less important? Is a child conceived through rape or incest somehow less of a human? Does it have a smaller or less complete soul? If it is ok to extinguish these lives in the womb, why not just seek out people born from these circumstances and kill them? Are their lives worth more once they are born? Again, not looking for a fight. I respect most members of this board, as rational thinking human beings, and would like to hear the answers, if any are willing to offer them.
    I totally get your point. Just for conversations sake, let me ask this. If a girl or woman gets raped, and the rapist is not caught, who is responsible for raising the child and all the costs involved?

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I am not looking for a fight, but I am curious.
    Oh, fighting is alright, as long as the right people get shot. (I think Clint Eastwood said that, but it's still a viable view of self defense).

But here's my take on abortion. I don't really know about the mental gymnastics a woman goes through during a rape and then the realization she's been impregnated. But I do know how I felt when a guy was on the local talk show and he described how he would handle a full term birth that the mother did not want.

He started that he would "first make the baby comfortable" and obviously his view ended with a coat-hanger.

So here is my position. The moment a viable child leaves the mother's body he becomes a full fledged American citizen. Ergo, the abortionist with the coat-hanger is now an 'assassin.' Since we are allowed to use deadly force to prevent the death of an innocent person, I would (happily) dust the abortionist.

As much as I find the whole episode distasteful, the mother had a full nine months to decide on a plan. By giving birth, that span has now expired.
    KUSA likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links