Personal view - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Personal view

This is a discussion on Personal view within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I voted never, with no exceptions; because the bastards have turned it into infanticide. That has been a goal from the start, IMHO. And Planned ...

Poll: Abortion is ok?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Personal view

I voted never, with no exceptions; because the bastards have turned it into infanticide. That has been a goal from the start, IMHO.
    And Planned Parenthood is nothing more than a pack of Doctor Mengele acolytes; what is next on their agenda, killing the old?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mengele....005E916B00000258-0-image-m-38_1504916899667.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	98043
    Doctor Mengele
    Planned Parenthood should hang this guys picture in every clinic that they operate. Because they share the same spirit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4867232/The-Nazi-monster-allowed-away.html
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 05-18-2019 at 03:47 PM.
    Camel923 and stevekozak like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Crack addicts getting knocked up and spitting kids out into the welfare system one after another isn't particularly a good thing for a number of reasons that many if not most here bitch about all the time.
    Do we make it illegal for some people to have the ability to produce a child? and who makes the decision of who can't, can we say China, and yes I know they lifted the one child law.
    Absolutely never is an extremely narrow and short sighted view, as much as some people would like, the world is not black and white.
    For me, within reason, it's a woman's body.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic Wrench View Post
    Crack addicts getting knocked up and spitting kids out into the welfare system one after another isn't particularly a good thing for a number of reasons that many if not most here bitch about all the time.
    Do we make it illegal for some people to have the ability to produce a child? and who makes the decision of who can't, can we say China, and yes I know they lifted the one child law.
    Absolutely never is an extremely narrow and short sighted view, as much as some people would like, the world is not black and white.
    What other instances do you feel, within reason, that cold-blooded murder of a human being is acceptable?
    Maine-Marine and Annie like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

the world is not black and white.
    yes it is. it is always wrong to murder an innocent person

it is always wrong to hurt a defenseless person

it is always wrong to steal what is not yours

it is always evil to try and kill a whole group/type/kind of person... be they jews, Armenians, or others

----------------------
    since it is a woman's body are you ok if a 12 year old decides to start prostituting herself for money to buy a new doll... or would you force her to wait until she is 18?

are you ok with a 18 year old selling themselves for money?
    dwight55 likes this.
    Be a Berean

Ecotopic pregnancy..is about the reason for abortion in my view.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectopic_pregnancy
    Camel923, dwight55 and Denton like this.

Go witness the abortions of say a half dozen 3rd trimester babies, . . .

After you have examined, counted, and codified all the parts you were able to identify, . . . come back and explain to us how it was the woman's body you saw in the stainless steel pans.

You need not bother explaining that a good portion of the parts you saw were so mangled and cut up, . . . you had no idea where they came from.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    stevekozak and Denton like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

For me, my wife, any biologist, and countless other men and women across this nation, it isn't.
    It is a unique human life and deserves the same treatment as you or me.
    dwight55, Denton, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Statements made by people who can not bring life into the world, also known as men, making judgements on what a self aware woman can and can not do with her body.
    Yet on the other hand probably bitch and complain about all the woman raising kids on welfare which you are paying a portion of.

Two side of the same coin.

What about the child that was raped, there is a point when a girl, say 9-11 years old, is physically too young to safely give birth and could die doing so.
    So now there's a real risk of trading one life for another, who are you to make the decision of which one lives. What if there are extenuating circumstances and both children may die.

I'm not saying all life isn't precious, but like I said, the world isn't black and white.

But I only speak from a mans point of view.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Super Moderator

Statements made by people who can not bring life into the world, also known as men, making judgements on what a self aware woman can and can not do with her body.
    Men bring life into the world,too. I've never heard of a woman (other than the Blessed Virgin Mary) who didn't have a man's help with that.

Yet on the other hand probably bitch and complain about all the woman raising kids on welfare which you are paying a portion of.

Two side of the same coin.
    Prior to welfare families and churches used to fill that spot.

What about the child that was raped, there is a point when a girl, say 9-11 years old, is physically too young to safely give birth and could die doing so.
    So now there's a real risk of trading one life for another, who are you to make the decision of which one lives. What if there are extenuating circumstances and both children may die.
    A c section is faster, safer and less traumatic in such unfortunate situations.

I'm not saying all life isn't precious, but like I said, the world isn't black and white.
    Actually I think it is. At least with regard to faith and morals.
    But I only speak from a mans point of view.
    Takes a man to bring a child into the world. I should think it'd be hell for a man to have to know his baby is being aborted and he has no say about it.

I'm not going to go round and round on this subject, we aren't going to change each others view on this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links