Saudi ships sabotaged
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Saudi ships sabotaged

This is a discussion on Saudi ships sabotaged within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Looks like Iran or someone has started to play the game. Will be interesting to see what happens to oil prices today. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rted-sabotaged...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Tourist

Thread: Saudi ships sabotaged

Saudi ships sabotaged

Looks like Iran or someone has started to play the game. Will be interesting to see what happens to oil prices today.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rted-sabotaged

It is reported in my area that they have claimed sabotage, but I do not know from these reports if there is any truth to it. Then again, I have always felt that anything that came out of the middle-east was fabricated, anyway.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

One story i saw this morning said at least one ship experienced an explosion that holed the hull. That says explosive device to me. Possibly a mine, explosives planted by a diver, or explosive planted inside the tank by sabotage. This last instance is pretty unlikely as cargo tanks are usually kept oxygen free when not loaded with oil. Without more details, my money is on small floating mines.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    One story i saw this morning said at least one ship experienced an explosion that holed the hull. That says explosive device to me.
    It says the same to me. The problem is the characters involved, I do not trust them.

I can easily see an Islamic state trying to augment a war. And like our Tonkin Gulf fiasco, these rags find an old, outmoded ship and blow a hole into the side of it themselves. Now they have an excuse for war, and the opposition denies it, like they always do.

My position as of today is to just let the boys fight it out. It doesn't concern us.
    Chiefster23 likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

definitely not a Revolutionary Guard attack by Iran - they'd sent in a whole team of divers and set multiple limpet mines on most of the shipping - same with one of their diesel subs >>> I'm thinking it was some half azz rebel attack by Yemenites or a new Bid Laden type Saudi protester ...
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Sponsored Links