ATF & LAPD Seize 1,000 Guns From Bel Air Manson - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ATF & LAPD Seize 1,000 Guns From Bel Air Manson

This is a discussion on ATF & LAPD Seize 1,000 Guns From Bel Air Manson within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by gcharles So sad...they'll probably be all destroyed, huh? That will be the media story. The headline will read something like; Illegal Scary ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: ATF & LAPD Seize 1,000 Guns From Bel Air Manson

Quote Originally Posted by gcharles View Post
    So sad...they'll probably be all destroyed, huh?
    That will be the media story. The headline will read something like; Illegal Scary Black and Brown Guns Found in White Guy's Mansion Destroyed

The reality is that certain guns will go to the city council chairman's son in law, others will go to a few top cops and their kin, and yet other guns will find their way into certain political donors safes.
    Smitty901 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    That will be the media story. The headline will read something like; Illegal Scary Black and Brown Guns Found in White Guy's Mansion Destroyed

The reality is that certain guns will go to the city council chairman's son in law, others will go to a few top cops and their kin, and yet other guns will find their way into certain political donors safes.

not with the ATF boys involved - no matter what the guy won't be seeing anything returned ...

they got tagged - bar coded - databased >>>> checking the known history of every single gun and box of ammo ...

the only way anything goes unreported is if it's tied to Fast & Furious - there's probably still standing orders dealing with that ...
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 05-09-2019 at 01:42 PM.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Like I said it looks like a private collection. In a different thread on this subject. Look at all of the old S&W's laying there in the pile.

Makes me wonder if the neighbor didn't like his Trump sign in the yard and made a call. Fricken liberals.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

"Ammunition Haul" -if you look carefully at it there's some shotgun, reloading projectiles, a bunch of rimfire, 38 special, some rifle...but there's not really a 'haul' of ammunition. Nothing special or illegal from what I can make out. It's a joke. I wonder how they think 1000 firearms, when most of them are common wheel guns and every day rifles are worth millions? Based on the generic ammunition and most of the modern, every day firearms, I don't see how they could come up with that? Of course, the media is probably throwing the verbiage out there "huge cache" "ammunition haul". 1000 guns...that's a decent collector. That little bit of ammunition- that's a rookie!
    Slippy likes this.

Doesn't appear that the guns pictured were home made.
    gcharles likes this.

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    So anybody with a Bridgeport a South Bend lathe and a old Eldorado Gundrill is a manufacturer? Crap around here i know dozens of people with home machine shops.
    Slippy likes this.

$50,000 bond, charged with illegally loaning or selling. The low bond tells me they ain't got much of a case, or not much of a crime. If he is not guilty I hope he sues the hell out of them for damage to the weapons, which include civil war relics.
    Slippy likes this.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by gcharles View Post
    So sad...they'll probably be all destroyed, huh?
    Just the way they were piling them was enough to make me angry. Now, you remind me that the commies are going to destroy them!
    Slippy and jimb1972 like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Even if the guy gets off,he will never see any of those firearms again.cali will make manhole covers out of them.
    TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST,TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

What a shame. Some nice collectable firearms there. I see a Luger an a couple K98 Mauser. Plus a bunch of s&Ws and nice Blackhawk. The cops could make a lot of $$ by selling them on gunbroke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links