Want to feel better about your day? - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Want to feel better about your day?

This is a discussion on Want to feel better about your day? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; It is part of my retirement plan. Saving money is almost like making money. I call it my "working" beer. I do drink Sam Adams ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Want to feel better about your day?

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    It is part of my retirement plan. Saving money is almost like making money. I call it my "working" beer. I do drink Sam Adams as my "sitting" beer. Should be self-explanatory to most.
    Slippy and stevekozak like this.

I'm already retired, and in many ways I have found a lifestyle that I enjoy and can maintain. I don't want to make a million dollars, nor would I know what to do with it. As I've said, my hobbies are all filled, and I wouldn't know what to add to them if money was no object. Oh, I have spares, but then, that was always part of any hobby or desire. I am still dogged by anxiety, and if I could conquer that...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

In St Loius visiting the daughter and grandson this weekend. Gas is 2.79 and diesel is 3.19...jfyi

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Wasn't it like around 10 years ago? I remember pulling into the gas station and filling up my Suburban to the tune of $90.00.
    That was in 2007 and 2008, I was a private contractor with a lot of heavy equipment doing sitework and building subdivisions because everybody wanted a big house they couldn't afford. My monthly fuel bill was 30k - 40k, until it doubled to well north of 4 bucks. You don't have to be a genius to guess what an extra $30,000 a month did to any anticipated profit margins.

Today we are paying in the $2.67 range for regular. Cheapest gas is at Sam's.
    inceptor likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    That was in 2007 and 2008, I was a private contractor with a lot of heavy equipment doing sitework and building subdivisions because everybody wanted a big house they couldn't afford. My monthly fuel bill was 30k - 40k, until it doubled to well north of 4 bucks. You don't have to be a genius to guess what an extra $30,000 a month did to any anticipated profit margins.

Today we are paying in the $2.67 range for regular. Cheapest gas is at Sam's.
    oh, that's rough.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links