Compare the Denver School Shooting Coverage - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Compare the Denver School Shooting Coverage

This is a discussion on Compare the Denver School Shooting Coverage within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Although neither article mentioned it, does anybody want to lay a bet that the purple haired freak was on psychotropic drugs at some point in ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Compare the Denver School Shooting Coverage

Although neither article mentioned it, does anybody want to lay a bet that the purple haired freak was on psychotropic drugs at some point in his life? Anybody?
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Although neither article mentioned it, does anybody want to lay a bet that the purple haired freak was on psychotropic drugs at some point in his life? Anybody?
    I'd say that is a foregone conclusion.
    Inor and stevekozak like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Could it be school shootings by school kids is a product of how we educate, indoctrinate, and drug these kids? Let's see, guns have been around forever. Schools shootings by fellow classmates on the other hand, have only been happening the last 20 years or so and increasing in frequency. What has changed? Mmmmmm, could it be that.................

Nawwwww, it's the guns.

Deny this POS his 15 minutes. Bang, flop, next.
    stevekozak and Inor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Could it be school shootings by school kids is a product of how we educate, indoctrinate, and drug these kids? Let's see, guns have been around forever. Schools shootings by fellow classmates on the other hand, have only been happening the last 20 years or so and increasing in frequency. What has changed? Mmmmmm, could it be that.................

Nawwwww, it's the guns.

Deny this POS his 15 minutes. Bang, flop, next.
    I am for public hangings in these cases. Let all the wanna-bes see these two freaks twisting at the end of a rope and I think a lot of this stuff would be deterred.

You know, the more I read about these school shootings, etc, the more I get the feeling that they are not isolated incidents. I strongly suspect that these people are being egged on by liberal agitators. With the wild and wide access that everyone has now to the internet and social media, it would be super easy to find these already mentally disturbed individuals, who post their angst online, and start shaping them into the the killers they turn out to be. The Parkland incident smelled strongly of this, to me. This newest one brought it back to mind again. We already know that Soros and his minions were busing in people to riot during some of the BLM stuff, and that they also were recruiting mentally defective folks to disrupt Trump rallies. It is not a stretch at all to think that they are finding these young people online and then guiding them, like poorly constructed missiles, to go out and shoot up their fellow classmates. Thoughts?

Well, I do not think this is a "movement," the players are too whacky.

I do believe about your "online" opinion. I can see these kids, nose on the chat-sites, looking for heroes and a cause. If there was a solid movement, I doubt the kids would keep their mouths shut, and use that same online forum to announce their plans.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I am for public hangings in these cases. Let all the wanna-bes see these two freaks twisting at the end of a rope and I think a lot of this stuff would be deterred.
    Absolutely. Give them a good dinner, a chance to repent and off they go. Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for their prison time.

And create martyrs? Not a good idea. Ship them off to some Texas prison that still uses a "chain gang" to repair roads. They have used and abused society, the least they can do is buttress up road shoulders and fill potholes.
    Green Lilly and Denton like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    And create martyrs? Not a good idea. Ship them off to some Texas prison that still uses a "chain gang" to repair roads. They have used and abused society, the least they can do is buttress up road shoulders and fill potholes.
    I really doubt that transqueer creature is going to be building any roads. Her weirdo butt-pirate of a boyfriend doesn't look too awful sturdy either. As Charlie Daniels sang: "Take big tall tree and short piece of rope, hangem up high and let'em swing til the sun goes down"! I'm a simple man.
    Annie and StratMaster like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    It's not only just, it also gives the families closier.
    StratMaster and Denton like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links