The Course We're On

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Course We're On

This is a discussion on The Course We're On within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; It occurs to me that we’re witnessing the prelude to events that could socially, politically, if not economically, paralyze this country. As the pendulum of ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: The Course We're On

The Course We're On

It occurs to me that we’re witnessing the prelude to events that could socially, politically, if not economically, paralyze this country. As the pendulum of investigations and exposure of corrupt and illegal government activity reverses direction and builds momentum like the vengeful reapers scythe, the level and scope of anti-American actors seems to be taking on an exponential progression.

My concern is that this approaching crescendo of purported clarity will be unavoidably synchronized with the 2020 election. This has the potential to become a runaway horse (more like runaway reactor) that no one can rein in. The truth, if we can truly expect to know it, is an entity of its own and could shake the very foundation of what we as citizens think we know, understand and express trust in.

The timing and potential of what is becoming the centerpiece of media reporting has the ear marks of a well orchestrated master manipulation; a multi-tiered scam. The Lib’s scammed the justice system and the American people with a dossier and an investigation, but in the process the Lib’s themselves have been scammed through their blind desire to change America into their warped image. Now, caught in lies, deception and possibly treason, one of the two pillars of American politics could very well suffer an un-survivable blow; and by extension, the country itself. Were they lured into a sure-to-fail scenario by enemies of our nation and now, by pursuing justice for the wrongs done, are we predictably and with great determination cutting our own wrists?

The Democratic Party has long been a component of the body and soul of this country. I’m not expressing sympathy for wrong doers, but we’ve been set on a course to begin hacking away at one of our own limbs. First the Dem’s at the Republicans and now the reverse. With an approaching election year, does anyone see this going well? We may cut off the offending appendage only to bleed out as a nation.
    Denton, A Watchman, Annie and 1 others like this.
    Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart

Super Moderator

I'm tired. Literally. Long week, and the weeks are getting longer as I get older. I work. I pay bills. I try to get ready for what happens while I try to save for the future that I want for my wife. Meanwhile, pieces of shit are working to destroy all of that and much more.
    Gosh, I'm tired. I figure I got one more good fight left in me. I'd appreciate it if they'd get it on, soon.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

No, I do not see 2020 going well. America has been changed forever.
    Prepared One and inceptor like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

You said “ the democratic party has long been a component of the soul of this country”. That may have been true in years past but I don’t think it’s true now. Todays party has little resemblance to the party of yesterday. I will be very glad to see that party gone. If the country has to bleed a little, so be it.
    stevekozak, Annie and Michael_Js like this.

If the democrat party is the soul of this country , we are screwed.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

IF the DNC falls and that is a rather big if, something or some things will eventually replace it. Remember the democrats had their way for a good forty years until the GOP got its act together and won a presidential election. That resulted in the war of northern aggression as the democrats chose secession as a remedy to loosing the election. The vrtual unopposed run was due to the failure of a major political party.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I'm tired. Literally. Long week, and the weeks are getting longer as I get older. I work. I pay bills. I try to get ready for what happens while I try to save for the future that I want for my wife. Meanwhile, pieces of shit are working to destroy all of that and much more.
    Gosh, I'm tired. I figure I got one more good fight left in me. I'd appreciate it if they'd get it on, soon.
    I feel this way too. Could we please just get it on now, so we can get the proper asses kicked and get home to a whiskey and beer on the back porch?
    Chiefster23 likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You have whatever time's left to prepare, you have smarts and you have grace. You'll be okay. Coffee in the morning smells great. Cheers
    Denton and stowlin like this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by pakrat View Post
    It occurs to me that we’re witnessing the prelude to events that could socially, politically, if not economically, paralyze this country. As the pendulum of investigations and exposure of corrupt and illegal government activity reverses direction and builds momentum like the vengeful reapers scythe, the level and scope of anti-American actors seems to be taking on an exponential progression.

My concern is that this approaching crescendo of purported clarity will be unavoidably synchronized with the 2020 election. This has the potential to become a runaway horse (more like runaway reactor) that no one can rein in. The truth, if we can truly expect to know it, is an entity of its own and could shake the very foundation of what we as citizens think we know, understand and express trust in.

The timing and potential of what is becoming the centerpiece of media reporting has the ear marks of a well orchestrated master manipulation; a multi-tiered scam. The Lib’s scammed the justice system and the American people with a dossier and an investigation, but in the process the Lib’s themselves have been scammed through their blind desire to change America into their warped image. Now, caught in lies, deception and possibly treason, one of the two pillars of American politics could very well suffer an un-survivable blow; and by extension, the country itself. Were they lured into a sure-to-fail scenario by enemies of our nation and now, by pursuing justice for the wrongs done, are we predictably and with great determination cutting our own wrists?

The Democratic Party has long been a component of the body and soul of this country. I’m not expressing sympathy for wrong doers, but we’ve been set on a course to begin hacking away at one of our own limbs. First the Dem’s at the Republicans and now the reverse. With an approaching election year, does anyone see this going well? We may cut off the offending appendage only to bleed out as a nation.
    It's so bitterly ironic that everything the West stands for is going to get completely demolished by Islam's Sharia Law. Because the left is blind to this, we've really gotta hope and pray Trump wins. If Trump wins, it'll buy us a little more time, but if not I think the floor's gonna drop out pretty fast.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Quote Originally Posted by pakrat View Post

?????????????? - they put up a plain jane street corner hustler for president - gave him full reins and a blank check to transform & destroy the country >>>>> continue to this very day following him and shielding him with criminal acts that are executable under traitor -ism ....

and you're worried about this pond scum?

too freaking bad you missed your true calling >>> back when the NAZI were rounding up Jews for the concentration camps - the SS had fellow Jews for "ropers" .... went into Jewish ghettos with wonderful pics of the recreational resorts that they were being re-located - before YOU get all giddy with your crap spreading - those Jews got theirs in the ovens as well - nothing like ironic justice ...
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 05-04-2019 at 05:59 AM.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links