Some of you guys are ticking me off
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Some of you guys are ticking me off within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Some of you guys are tickling me off I'm tard of the poor speeling and bald gramer. You guy's need two go back to skool. ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Some of you guys are ticking me off

Some of you guys are tickling me off I'm tard of the poor speeling and bald gramer.
    You guy's need two go back to skool. Did I make meself cleer?

Andit'shardtoreadifyouleaveoutthespaces
    Taking your guns is like eating a whale,,,,,,One bite at a time

My computer has "auto-mistrake" and I don't know how to delete it.
    RedLion likes this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

I’ve always gotten a kick at grammar nazis and spelling zealots of a fun free for all forum of good hearts and minds.
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Some of you guys are ticking me off-wheel2.jpg
    Denton and rstanek like this.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by budgetprepp-n View Post
    Some of you guys are tickling me off I'm tard of the poor speeling and bald gramer.
    You guy's need two go back to skool. Did I make meself cleer?

Andit'shardtoreadifyouleaveoutthespaces
    First of all, I'd like to say, stick around. While I try to not make grammatical mistakes, I have other ways of making you mad. At work, my nickname is Asshole.

Second off, I'd like to tell you a little story about a first sergeant who had a traffic accident with a captain back when I was an MP. I took a sworn statement from the first sergeant and he wrote, "I said, I F*** you hit me? I said I don't now." That was his statement. I sighed, knowing the Q/A portion of the statement was going to be long.

Language is a very important part of a culture, and I wish people understood that. There's a lot of people who don't care, and they'll tell you that you know what they are saying and that is good enough. That's a lazy attitude and it hurts our culture. As it is, we are headed for Idiocracy.
    StratMaster, Inor, Annie and 3 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    First of all, I'd like to say, stick around. While I try to not make grammatical mistakes, I have other ways of making you mad. At work, my nickname is Asshole.

Second off, I'd like to tell you a little story about a first sergeant who had a traffic accident with a captain back when I was an MP. I took a sworn statement from the first sergeant and he wrote, "I said, I F*** you hit me? I said I don't now." That was his statement. I sighed, knowing the Q/A portion of the statement was going to be long.

Language is a very important part of a culture, and I wish people understood that. There's a lot of people who don't care, and they'll tell you that you know what they are saying and that is good enough. That's a lazy attitude and it hurts our culture. As it is, we are headed for Idiocracy.
    Language has also been weaponized by the leftist wing: many words which once had a specific meaning are now malleable to the point that they are meaningless.
    Denton and RedLion like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Also, I don't consider myself a language "Nazi"... quite the opposite in fact. I don't find language merely useful. If mastered to a small degree, it is an amazing and yes BEAUTIFUL medium by which we may share perhaps the only real and authentic evidence of our individual existence: our ideas.
    Denton, Inor, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    Also, I don't consider myself a language "Nazi"... quite the opposite in fact. I don't find language merely useful. If mastered to a small degree, it is an amazing and yes BEAUTIFUL medium by which we may share perhaps the only real and authentic evidence of our individual existence: our ideas.
    You are a musician. I love music, but I am not a musician. I'm a constitution geek. A culture geek. I'm more than worried.
    StratMaster and RedLion like this.
    Dr. Gregory House

You are a musician. I love music, but I am not a musician. I'm a constitution geek. A culture geek. I'm more than worried.
    I too have a profound interest in the constitution... but I read your knowledgeable comments about such (or listen to your podcasts) with great interest and learn something new from you now and again. Always good!
    Denton and soyer38301 like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    I too have a profound interest in the constitution... but I read your knowledgeable comments about such (or listen to your podcasts) with great interest and learn something new from you now and again. Always good!
    Thing is, I want you on the podcast to talk music.
    Music is our soul. Always has been.
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links