"Easter Worshippers?"
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

"Easter Worshippers?"

This is a discussion on "Easter Worshippers?" within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Oh, this just pissed me off. https://www.infowars.com/easter-wors...lanka-attacks/ Obama said this about the attacks on Catholic churches in Sri Lanka: “The attacks on tourists and Easter ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: "Easter Worshippers?"

Super Moderator

"Easter Worshippers?"

Oh, this just pissed me off.

https://www.infowars.com/easter-wors...lanka-attacks/

Obama said this about the attacks on Catholic churches in Sri Lanka: “The attacks on tourists and Easter worshippers in Sri Lanka are an attack on humanity.”
    What the heck are "Easter Worshippers?" We do not "worship" Easter. Of course, he knows this.

Click through and see his response to the New Zealand massacre.

Hillary is no better. She said Easter is a holy day for "many faiths." Really? Uh, no, Hildabeast. It is an important day for Christians. Christians. Again, click the link to see her response to the Sri Lanka massacre.

It gets worse.

https://noqreport.com/2019/04/22/cnn...ic-terrorists/

The vile creatures at CNN (and other sites) are more than happy to blame "white supremacists," but the thought of blaming Muslims for an attack on churches and hotels by Muslims a "Muslim attack" is intolerable.

Did you hear about this attack on a church during Easter Mass? I didn't. https://gellerreport.com/2019/04/ger...xplosive.html/

Islam good, Christianity bad. That's the lesson we are to learn. Disgusting.
    stowlin, Inor, Slippy and 7 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Welcome to Judaism. The Jews have been living with this for centuries. The Israelis have been warning about this for decades: "The muslims are not your friends". Until 1979 when Iran overran our embassy and took our people hostage, we did not believe them.

Frankly, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSLSD are not to blame for the recent coverage of the muslims. They are only businesses that are giving you (the viewing public) exactly what you asked for.

If you do not like what CNN and MSLSD are peddling, then UNPLUG!!!
    Slippy, Denton, bigwheel and 2 others like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

They are catching flak among conservative Christians but the general media wont pick up on this. After eight years of refusing to identify radical Islam as a perpetrator in any act but eager to point out islamaphobia when ever they are victims is getting sick to the extreme. It’s not just obama, hilda, but the entire demonic empire of the left. Hell what did little miss Omar call Norte Dame a center of art and history or something like that?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

“Some people did something” again. What a beautiful religion of peace. Excuse me while I fill a barf bag or two.
    stevekozak, Denton, Kauboy and 3 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Supposed to praise the Eternal and sing Psalms on The Sabbath, Psalm 144 works

Psalm 144 King James Version (KJV)

144 Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

3 Lord, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!

4 Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.

5 Bow thy heavens, O Lord, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.

6 Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them.

7 Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;

8 Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

9 I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

10 It is he that giveth salvation unto kings: who delivereth David his servant from the hurtful sword.

11 Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:

12 That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:

13 That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:

14 That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.

15 Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the Lord.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...44&version=KJV
    Last edited by AquaHull; 04-23-2019 at 02:47 AM.
    bigwheel likes this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

...ask any young person about muslimes and most likely they will give you the libtard talking point answers that they learned in schools...

Yes, disgusting.

I don't think I can tolerate any more tolerance
    1 Peter 2:24 KJV
    Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

I think its beyond Muslim religion. I think its a power vacuum trying cause conflict in the world, History is repeating itself as someone is trying to start a new crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    I think its beyond Muslim religion. I think its a power vacuum trying cause conflict in the world, History is repeating itself as someone is trying to start a new crusade.
    "Easter Worshippers?"-0a0ddca594fc6080b7d38fd6a7b7e239.jpg

"Deus Vult!"
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Easter worshipers? I don't worship Easter. I celebrate the day Christ was resurrected, and my sin debt was paid in full. But I digress. Mosque shot up in New Zealand= war on islam by a representative of christians as a whole. Coordinated bombings by jihadists= random acts by fringe group that does not represent the "religion of peace" who preaches death to all who refuse to convert. Our traditions, customs, history, and values as a nation are being eroded away before our eyes.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links