Tiger Woods
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tiger Woods

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I think that it is great that he won the Masters last weekend. I think that the guy is setting a very good example for ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

I think that it is great that he won the Masters last weekend. I think that the guy is setting a very good example for others. He made a lot of mistakes and basically screwed up his life, but he did not whine about it to my knowledge, and did not run from it either. I liked him when he was unstoppable and winning everything, but I like him even more know that he failed and has humbly picked himself back up.
    I have heard that Trump (his long time buddy) is going to award Woods the meddle of Freedom as well.
    What do others think?
    MisterMills357 likes this.

WTH why a medal of freedom. What has he ever done. Oh he plays golf. So what. Boring waste of land so a hand full get rich and tax payers support the cost of the golf courses.
    Prepared One and Denton like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Feel good story but not worthy of the medal of freedom.
    Denton likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Red I am going to disagree with you here. I used to like Tiger, I really did. But after that time at the Masters where he buried a ball against a rock and had six of the gallery move the rock so he would not have to take a drop? Not going to happen. That showed me he is just a spoiled self righteous entitled brat. IMHO
    Denton and RedLion like this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    Red I am going to disagree with you here. I used to like Tiger, I really did. But after that time at the Masters where he buried a ball against a rock and had six of the gallery move the rock so he would not have to take a drop? Not going to happen. That showed me he is just a spoiled self righteous entitled brat. IMHO
    It is fine to disagree. I also used to know that he was as you described, but I have heard that he has changed quite a bit over the years and is a change man. I am for giving folks a second and sometimes third chance, as I have been given them after mistakes.
    I also do not think that Woods deserves a Meddle of Freedom, but lets be honest, medals and honors are all political now.
    Denton and Gunn like this.

No medal of Freedom.

He did great early on, then screwed his life up. Could have been greatest golfer ever, then he screwed up his life, his beatuiiful wife/children.

I'm glad he might have his life on track again, I hope wife/kids can say the same.
    RedLion, Prepared One and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    No medal of Freedom.

He did great early on, then screwed his life up. Could have been greatest golfer ever, then he screwed up his life, his beatuiiful wife/children.

I'm glad he might have his life on track again, I hope wife/kids can say the same.
    Woods hugged two of his kids right off the 18th green after he won. His ex-wife and kids mom got millions in a divorce settlement.
    Denton and Mad Trapper like this.

Jiminy! Don't know much about the award so I did a quick search of Presidential Medal of Recipients and while I don't usually give 2 shits about Wikipedia, it was the first link to come up so I checked it out. Seems they throw this Medal out like Moon Pies at a Mardi Gras Parade in Mobile, AL!

Damn, there sure is a bunch of douchebags who pocketed this Medal. Regardless, maybe it'll help ole Tiger pick up a chick or two next time he's on the prowl!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...dom_recipients
    Denton, Smitty901 and Gunn like this.

Screw Tiger. He is not newsworthy, give me a real hero.
    stevekozak, Gunn and Denton like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Screw Tiger. He is not newsworthy, give me a real hero.
    Like Tiny Tim?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links