Coyote, have crossed the road - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Coyote, have crossed the road

This is a discussion on Coyote, have crossed the road within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by watcher The coyote should have talked to the chicken about crossing roads...Now the poor coyote will never hear the end of it.... ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Coyote, have crossed the road

Quote Originally Posted by watcher View Post
    The coyote should have talked to the chicken about crossing roads...Now the poor coyote will never hear the end of it....
    That will depend on how well or poorly the shot is placed.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Inor, have you checked Fur Fish Game, I've subscribed since the 1970s?

Yote pirces are not that bad, better than beaver. In general though fur prices have tanked except high end stuff like wolverine, marten and artic wolf. Wild Ginseng is still doing well too.

The Yotes piss me off as they take a lot of fawns in spring, and mature deer if the snow gets deep. They do serve a purpose as they eat lots of other stuff I consider vermin/pests. I have one that follows my tractor when I mow fields, 10 yds behind, taking mice and rabbits. There are a couple of redtail hawks that also hang out in the trees waiting for lunch.

Both of those would be a problem if I had chickens/ducks. Black bears too, friends chicken coop got raided....... Then there is weasels, coons, and skunks......
    We had at least 2 packs living in the wash along the back of our property. I think we trapped most of them this winter because I have not heard them for a couple months. But we'll find out for sure in the next day or two. Our rancher friend just released her calves today onto the summer pasture which surrounds our land. So if there are any left, they will certainly be going after the newborn calves and I will be exercising my 2nd Amendment rights.

(The pelts from this winter's harvest are in the freezer waiting for better prices here.)
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links