Coyote, have crossed the road - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Coyote, have crossed the road

This is a discussion on Coyote, have crossed the road within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; How did you miss it?? I understand swerving on a bike but with a side car it should be a pretty easy target....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Coyote, have crossed the road

How did you miss it?? I understand swerving on a bike but with a side car it should be a pretty easy target.

The real pisser with yotes right now is the price is way down on the pelts.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

So 0400 it was raining ,wife off to work, pets feed. Granddaughter needs to stay home from school today . First pot of coffee finished off. How do you ignore that new scope that needs to be mounted. You don't. It is never hard to find a excuse to set up another rifle.
    Some time this morning it will get tested. I have had my eye on that scope sense getting other Granddaughter one. Rode in yesterday and it was sitting there calling me with a $140 price on. Normally $169.
    Low misty light ,The scope gave a great look of a large Tom at 250 yards this morning. No I did not shoot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coyote, have crossed the road-102_3341.jpg  

Last edited by Smitty901; 04-16-2019 at 05:38 AM.
    Slippy and Inor like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    The real pisser with yotes right now is the price is way down on the pelts.
    Inor, have you checked Fur Fish Game, I've subscribed since the 1970s?

Yote pirces are not that bad, better than beaver. In general though fur prices have tanked except high end stuff like wolverine, marten and artic wolf. Wild Ginseng is still doing well too.

The Yotes piss me off as they take a lot of fawns in spring, and mature deer if the snow gets deep. They do serve a purpose as they eat lots of other stuff I consider vermin/pests. I have one that follows my tractor when I mow fields, 10 yds behind, taking mice and rabbits. There are a couple of redtail hawks that also hang out in the trees waiting for lunch.

Both of those would be a problem if I had chickens/ducks. Black bears too, friends chicken coop got raided....... Then there is weasels, coons, and skunks......
    Inor likes this.

Coyote hunting version??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coyote, have crossed the road-dsc02226.jpg  

Smitty901 likes this.

I like this scope on the AR. It provides a good field of view with out over doing it. Clear image and easy to get on target.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

They are hell on other wild life. Take’em Dan-O.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    How did you miss it?? I understand swerving on a bike but with a side car it should be a pretty easy target.
    He was a bit in front , and I am not hitting an animal if I can avoid it,

Wiley Coyote Gets His Come Uppance.

Coyotes are commonly the victims of their own treachery, I just thought that I would mention it. Get yer gun and kill 'em all, that is how nature intended things to go anyway.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

The coyote should have talked to the chicken about crossing roads...Now the poor coyote will never hear the end of it....
    Agure Aut Mori

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links