Notre Dame church on fire. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Notre Dame church on fire.

This is a discussion on Notre Dame church on fire. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ok, yes it is a wonderful piece of Architecture, hands down! But isn't it yet another example of both Church and Government out of control? ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Notre Dame church on fire.

Ok, yes it is a wonderful piece of Architecture, hands down!

But isn't it yet another example of both Church and Government out of control? The government owns the building, the Catholic Church is occupant beneficiary.

Both organizations take your money and redistribute it as they see fit. One (Govt) by threat and the other (Church) by donations.

Check out The Vatican, a gross example of self over indulgence with all of you Catholic's weekly "donations".
    Prepared One likes this.

Hope all the sleazy muslims have a good alibi. Recall at one time one of the French leaders had vowed to bomb Mecca and Medina into oblivion if they pulled any Shenanigans in France. Dont think their currently girly man leaded has the cojones to do it.,.but if they are the likely culprits on Notre Dame..they sure need it.
    Last edited by bigwheel; 04-15-2019 at 06:57 PM.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Hope all the sleazy muslims have a good alibi. Recall at one time one of the French leaders had vowed to bomb Mecca and Medina into oblivion if they pulled any Shenanigans in France. Dont think their currently girly man leaded has the cojones to do it.,.but if they are the likely culprits on Notre Dame..they sure need it.
    You may be on to something.
    Slippy likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I heard it took over two hours for fire fighters to arrive. Haven’t researched this so can’t say it’s true.

Also heard they removed the statues of the apostles several days ago for “renovations”. Interesting timing.

Also heard there have been many physical attacks on the Catholic Church in France for months now.

Also heard they have ruled out terrorism and arson. While the church is still burning! What?!

Something is definitely up...

Also heard Nostradamus predicted this church would burn.
    Denton and Annie like this.

I was sent this with no source.

People from paris comments:

TV REPORTS OVER 2 HOURS FOR FIREFIGHTERS TO ARRIVE & BEGIN FIREFIGHTING OPERATIONS ~ IN NO WAY DO I COMPREHEND THAT KIND OF DELAY!!!!

The fire broke out 2 hours ago. Where are the firefighters? No fire bucket helicopters using water from the river? Fire fighting seems to be non-eixistent.

Did they keep cans of gas in the attic? That fire looks pretty brutal.

Started 5-6 mins after it closed. Good Friday and Easter this weekend..Hmmm

Last month a dozen Catholic churches in France were vandalized - mostly by arson. They are calling this accidental while the fire is still burning? That's some interesting fire investigation work.

It would not surprise me if this is not accidental.

Church of St. Sulpice (also in Paris) burnt down last week, now Notre Dame... coincidence?

In France Churches are setting on fire. Notre Dame is not a first one. Crosses are devastated. It is NOT an accidental fire. Will the French government reveal the truth??? or will stay "political correct"......... Tell the truth what is happening in France with Christian Churches and Christian symbols!
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

My suspicious nature being what it is, it would not surprise me in the least to learn this fire was no accident. A bit quick to declare it was not terrorism or arson I think, while there is smoke still rising into the air?

Still, sad to see history destroyed. I have never been, but understand it was a magnificent building.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

The Hunchback is my number one suspect!!!!

Strange how they ruled no foul play while it was still smoking. I am not so sure. Nice of the fire to wait until people left.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I watched the event as it happened yesterday. Yes it took 2 hours for fire trucks to arrive on scene. Yes they declared the fire an accident while the church was still burning. Seems premature to me, but hey! We must be politically correct and stick to the agenda script.

Fox news was interviewing some French locals via phone. These folks speculated terrorism and were immediately shut down by the moderators. One interview was even terminated midstream. We must stick to the script!!!

Just heard they've had 11 church fires in 11 days in France. Plus 12 more in the last month. Something smells a little funny. Hows all the immigration working out for yeah??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links