Earth's Magnetic Field is Failing - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Earth's Magnetic Field is Failing

This is a discussion on Earth's Magnetic Field is Failing within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by bigwheel Well the cowboy hippies stated worrying about climate change back in the 70s when it was supposed to kill everybody due ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Earth's Magnetic Field is Failing

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Well the cowboy hippies stated worrying about climate change back in the 70s when it was supposed to kill everybody due to a new ice age. What kinda crack are they smoking nowadays? How much is it? Thanks.
    Cowboy hippies? What's a cowboy hippie B-Dub?
    Denton likes this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    Cowboy hippies? What's a cowboy hippie B-Dub?
    What does Buffalo Wild Wings have to do with this?
    StratMaster likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Well all Cowboy hippies love Willie and Waylon and would puff on a doobie if it was free. Otherwise we coming to kick ass and take names. Texas is a whole differnet country from the USA and we are still mad about the War of Norhtern Agression. It will be a diffent winner next time. Yankees who mess with the bull sometimes get a horn. Thats all I know for right now.
    StratMaster likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Well all Cowboy hippies love Willie and Waylon and would puff on a doobie if it was free. Otherwise we coming to kick ass and take names. Texas is a whole differnet country from the USA and we are still mad about the War of Norhtern Agression. It will be a diffent winner next time. Yankees who mess with the bull sometimes get a horn. Thats all I know for right now.
    Oh, so only hippies smoke pot? There's a lot of Alabamians who would kick your ass for calling them hippies.
    StratMaster likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Oh, so only hippies smoke pot? There's a lot of Alabamians who would kick your ass for calling them hippies.
    I keep trying to tell the Big Wheeler that the last hippie died on a lung machine in 2006.
    Denton likes this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Don't worry, I've been building these all day, by Thursday I'll have enough to strategically deploy around the globe and save us all.

Name:  Electromagnet.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  28.6 KB
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Well dang yall seem to making folks confess past sins sorta like Father Flannagin. So here goes. I huffed on my first batch of killer weed in 67 and I was too drunk for it to work right. It just made me go crazy and look for Hank. Was several years later that leanred it could be effectual to do all kinds of exotic stuff on sober people. Cures cancer according to some folks I know. Who woulda thunk it? Just dont over use it and get lethargic.
    StratMaster and Denton like this.

Well dang yall seem to making folks confess past sins sorta like Father Flannagin. So here goes. I huffed on my first batch of killer weed in 67 and I was too drunk for it to work right. It just made me go crazy and look for Hank. Was several years later that leanred it could be effectual to do all kinds of exotic stuff on sober people. Cures cancer according to some folks I know. Who woulda thunk it? Just dont over use it and get lethargic.
    I tried it myself Big W, back in the '70's. I have no beef with others using it ( and really hope that even HALF of the claimed medicinal properties are true) but I didn't like it. Not for me. Kentucky BOURBON now, that's a different story.

Denton and Prepared One like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

So when this magnetic field does flip will my steel case ammo still fall to the floor or will it stick to the ceiling.
    Prepared One likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    So when this magnetic field does flip will my steel case ammo still fall to the floor or will it stick to the ceiling.
    Why would they stick to the ceiling? 1. Is your ceiling ferrous? 2. Why are you shooing while in your living room?
    I gotta tell you.... that sounds like a terrible idea. When do we start?
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links