DIY Vape Juice - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DIY Vape Juice

This is a discussion on DIY Vape Juice within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Gunn Yes it is better than that. But anytime someone thinks putting a foreign substance in your lungs is a good idea..... ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: DIY Vape Juice

Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    Yes it is better than that. But anytime someone thinks putting a foreign substance in your lungs is a good idea..... I don't care if a person Vapes or smokes. It is job security to all Respiratory Therapists and Pulmonologist. Th.e study will be out this year. Typical government fashion they have to make it PC
    I will keep my eye out for it.

As you know quitting smoking for many is harder then kicking heroin, some of us fail for years and even decades and many never manage to quite, like myself, so I vape from a harm reduction standpoint.
    Gunn likes this.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic Wrench View Post
    I will keep my eye out for it.

As you know quitting smoking for many is harder then kicking heroin, some of us fail for years and even decades and many never manage to quite, like myself, so I vape from a harm reduction standpoint.
    For you having what we call a 70 pack history, vaping is better. 70 pack is 35 years 2 packs a day. Smoking IS probably the hardest addiction to kick. Good luck to you.
    Lunatic Wrench and Denton like this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Ive known a couple of folks who used vaping to replace smoking and they both came down with lung cancer not long after. Maybe just a coincidence on that.
    stevekozak likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Ive known a couple of folks who used vaping to replace smoking and they both came down with lung cancer not long after. Maybe just a coincidence on that.
    This is one of the things I don't understand about vaping. Doctor says "quit pulling foreign substances into your lungs because it is bad for you". Patient response is to go buy a device so they can pull other foreign substances into their lungs. People can do what they want to do. I am not mad. I just feel like I pull enough bad stuff into my lungs on a daily basis by just breathing the air.
    bigwheel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Contracting lung cancer from vaping for a handful of years is a stretch seeing they smoked cancer sticks for how many years? If they had never smoked and worked in an asbestos mill or something like that it would carry much more weight.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    This is one of the things I don't understand about vaping. Doctor says "quit pulling foreign substances into your lungs because it is bad for you". Patient response is to go buy a device so they can pull other foreign substances into their lungs. People can do what they want to do. I am not mad. I just feel like I pull enough bad stuff into my lungs on a daily basis by just breathing the air.
    I think you have to look at it like anything else.
    People continue to live on McDonalds and Twinkies regardless of the fact they keep putting on weight, or drink booze even though the Dr. tells them they're killing their liver.
    One I see is joggers out there with knee supports, oh and running in the street because like not going up and down the 4" curb every 800-1000 ft. or 400-500 steps is going to make a difference.
    Last edited by Lunatic Wrench; 04-07-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Administrator

Was there some part of this that wasn't clear?

Please don't turn this discussion into a debate about vaping. That's not what this discussion is about.
    Denton and hawgrider like this.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    Was there some part of this that wasn't clear?
    Sorry.
    Cricket likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Apologies
    Cricket likes this.

Some things are just too predictable, huh?
    Denton and Cricket like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links