DIY Vape Juice - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DIY Vape Juice

This is a discussion on DIY Vape Juice within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Denton I walked by the smoke area at work. The only person there was a friend who was vaping. It smelled great ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: DIY Vape Juice

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I walked by the smoke area at work. The only person there was a friend who was vaping. It smelled great so I tried it. It tasted great.
    0%, or did you start riding the lighting again?
    I often go out with my buddy when he vapes. It sure does smell good sometimes. Worlds better than that nasty burning ash cloud the others out there put off.
    Denton likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    0%, or did you start riding the lighting again?
    I often go out with my buddy when he vapes. It sure does smell good sometimes. Worlds better than that nasty burning ash cloud the others out there put off.
    Zero. Haven’t even smoked a cigar in quite some time.
    Kauboy likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    Attachment 97041

More than 6 years ago, following countless attempts to quick smoking, I started vaping. I only recently discovered there is a whole world of folks out there making their own vape juice.

Of course, now, I want to try making my own flavors. For those of you who vape, have you explored DIY vape juice methods?

Please don't turn this discussion into a debate about vaping. That's not what this discussion is about.
    If you do mix your own be cautious on nicotine levels. Wear protective clothing and goggles when you mix. Pure liquid nicotine can soak through skin into your blood stream..same deal with your eyes.

Just bought a vape to help my quit this time. I have failed many times too but my best run was when I had my old vape setup years ago. I lasted 6 months and stupidly smoked a cig while drinking. The key is eliminate drinking for me...at least for a while.
    Denton likes this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I got caramel pear flavor...It is delicious.
    Denton likes this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”

It'll be 5 years for me on the 14th. I've made a few box mods, even designed one and had it 3D printed, bought the chip and soldered it all up, works really well.
    I made my own coils for a while, to much work, never have gotten into making my own juice.

When you get down to all that coil twisting, mod building and juice making, it's kind of like growing tobacco in your backyard, drying, blending and rolling your own coffin nails, to much work.

They do a fine job mixing up my banana nut bread, and at about $14 a month I see no need to take time away from PF to mix my own juice.
    Denton likes this.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

If all the nicotine in 2 butts were ingested at once, it would kill you.

I don't get the whole vape thing. It feels like trading one vice for a slightly different and more annoying vice. Like quitting bourbon and drinking wine coolers instead.
    A Watchman and SGG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I don't get the whole vape thing. It feels like trading one vice for a slightly different and more annoying vice. Like quitting bourbon and drinking wine coolers instead.
    Annoying? I can see that if someone is blowing a vape cloud in your face. Someone invaded your personal space?

The two are very different actually. I’ve smoked for 18 years about. Haven’t smoked a cig in 6 days so far. I only smoke the vape if I get a craving...so I take three puffs three times a day yesterday. Today I didn’t vape at all. The idea is for me...I’m addicted to nicotine...treat vaping as a way to stop everything..like the gum or patches.
    StratMaster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Well it isn't chalked full of the 70+known carcinogens like cigarettes for one, let alone all the other crap they put in them like ammonia, benzene, arsenic to name a few, it doesn't stink and make everything around you stick.
    I spend 1/10 as much on my vape that I did on cigarettes. I can breathe again, taste food and smell things again and I don't stink anymore.
    After I don't know how many failed attempts to quite my 35 year smoking habit, I quite in one day with vaping and haven't looked back. I never crave a cigarette and the smell of them offends me as much, if maybe not more, than any non smoker.
    I don't have to stop and fiddle a cig out of the pack, dig out my lighter, I can take a puff or two when I run out to my truck to grab something and never slow down or stop to light up, and I don't have to put it out after a few puffs, and then deal with the stinky butt, and, not that I did, but no butts littering the ground.

Before I started vaping I talked to my Dr. about it, he was all for anything getting me off the cigs. and still doesn't have a problem with me vaping.
    Sense it really started coming into the mainstream the past 10 years I have yet to see anything "real" on a serious or even slightly more than minor health related issue.

I'll just address this now.
    Every serious injury I've seen from vaping, which there have been just a few in a 5-6 billion dollar a year industry, was due to cheap cut rate devices that most likely didn't have li-ion battery protection systems in them, people using the wrong charger or not following proper charging procedures as should be done with all li-ion devices, faulty home made devices. Then there's the cloud chaser, the people that blow the massive fog banks, they push their batteries to the limit and bad things can happen when they do that.
    Lets not forget about all those laptop's catching fire some years back, even more recently the same issues with some cell phones and Tesla's catching fire, all of which use Li-ion batteries.
    I've been using two of my devices daily for 3 years now, not one issue to report. These are not your Granddads batteries and require your respect.
    Then there are the DIY juice mixers that don't secure their concentrated nicotine, it is a dangerous substance and must be treated as such, to high a dose of nicotine can not only make you sick, it can kill.

Oh and it's doesn't taste like burnt leaves, I really like my banana nut bread, there are literally thousands of flavors to choose from.

Is it 100% benign, I'd say no, is it anywhere as harmful as cigarettes to me and those around me, I'd say not even close.
    Ragnarök likes this.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic Wrench View Post
    Well it isn't chalked full of the 70+known carcinogens like cigarettes for one, let alone all the other crap they put in them like ammonia, benzene, arsenic to name a few, it doesn't stink and make everything around you stick.
    I spend 1/10 as much on my vape that I did on cigarettes. I can breathe again, taste food and smell things again and I don't stink anymore.
    OK, but we are not letting you off the "stinky" list until Mrs Wrench gets on here at PF, and certifies you to be non stinky.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links