Life
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Life

This is a discussion on Life within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/us.../29/id/909373/ Kudos, Georgia is going to stop abortions that a heart beat can be detected. This will eliminate 90% or more of abortions and basically ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Life

Life

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/us.../29/id/909373/

Kudos, Georgia is going to stop abortions that a heart beat can be detected. This will eliminate 90% or more of abortions and basically run planed parenthood hood out of business. Personally I say when was Jesus actually Jesus? At the start of his ministry? When he hit puberty? When he impressed the elders at the Temple? A toddler? At birth? When he had a heart beat? Or was it at the time of the Immaculate Conception? Any answer other than at the time o the Immaculate Conception is dishonest.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/us.../29/id/909373/

Kudos, Georgia is going to stop abortions that a heart beat can be detected. This will eliminate 90% or more of abortions and basically run planed parenthood hood out of business. Personally I say when was Jesus actually Jesus? At the start of his ministry? When he hit puberty? When he impressed the elders at the Temple? A toddler? At birth? When he had a heart beat? Or was it at the time of the Immaculate Conception? Any answer other than at the time o the Immaculate Conception is dishonest.

Hopefully it with stands the trials of the courts. Man always screws things up even when it's trying to fix things.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Slippy, Camel923, 0rocky and 1 others like this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Super Moderator

Planned parenthood is about women's health not abortions. Abortion is a small percentage of what they do.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Lunatic Wrench likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Planned parenthood is about women's health not abortions. Abortion is a small percentage of what they do.

Mish respectfully you are wrong. look on YouTube and you will see whistleblowers of higher-ranking staff members who come forward and tell how they prioritize abortions and they are the money makers of the organization.

Yes planned Parenthood has other programs but they are not the money makers.

When planned Parenthood is conducting an abortion and if the fetus is further along than suspected they will stop the abortion and tell the mother that they have to pay more. In a sense they are strong-arming the mother.

After doing a lot of research of the pros and cons and seeing both sides I am firmly set in my opinion that abortion is murder.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    stevekozak likes this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

And murder was only a very small part of what Ted Bundy did in his life. Why did we execute him?
    MaterielGeneral and keith9365 like this.

I think this is a very good start. I don't think it goes far enough. Murder is murder. Like Camel, I think life begins at conception. I sometimes theorize that abortion may actually be what the next civil war gets fought over (not abortion in and of itself, but a states' rights).
    MaterielGeneral likes this.

And Lucifer is about angels, not evil. Get a clue Mish.
    stevekozak likes this.

(Disclaimer; I am extremely fond of my good friend @Mish . But just like my own children, when they are wrong, I gently and paternally correct them. I am a Truth Seeker and thus, I expect, no, DEMAND that my peeps know the truth.)

Planned Parenthood is recognized by the US Federal Government and IRS as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. Planned Parenthood's Financials and Annual Report is available to the public. They accept donations and are funded by the US Federal Government. Planned Parenthood's own documents revealed that in 2016-2018 they performed 650,000 abortions in that 2 year span.

Consequently, the same year that they performed over 321,000 abortions, they also referred 3,889 adoption referrals, and 7,762 prenatal services. They perform over 1/3 of every abortion performed in the US annually. That fact alone does not support the false narrative.

Another myth is that PP offers women health care. The reality is that they perform Sexually Transmitted Disease tests on every woman who gets an abortion yet the media uses that as an example of "womens health care". Same with HIV, Contraception and Pregnancy Tests...which are performed on every woman (over 320,000 per year) who gets an abortion. Yet the media claims this as "Womens Healthcare". WTF?

The "media machine" as well as the evil members of congress and every president who signed a bill into law giving PP monies should be hawg tied and tarred and feathered.

My (and your) hard earned money has gone to the murder of millions and millions of babies over the past 40 years.

I am sincerely sorry and I wish I were a younger man and could take each and every member of congress individually into a locked room and beat the ever loving snot out of them for what they have done to the most innocent and helpless of humans.

May The Lord have mercy upon every damn one of us.
    Last edited by Slippy; 03-30-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Super Moderator

I am probably the only person here that actually was a patient at a planned parenthood. I believe I told this story before on here but I will share it again. When I was 17 I wanted to go on birth control and I didn't want my parents involved. My options were small and a friend of mine said she had gotten birth control through planned parenthood. That is where I went. They were extremely nice and very helpful to a very nervous young girl. They gave me all the check ups I needed and made me watch a movie about safe sex. They also had doctors that would sit and answer questions. It was a very positive experience for me and I believe that they truly wanted to help prevent pregnancy and they did. I didn't get prego till after I was married.

This is why I continue to support the women's health side of the biz. I know there are a lot of people out there that have been helped by the company.

I guess you can believe what you want but I have first hand experience. So continue on with the bashing. Lol

Last edited by Mish; 03-30-2019 at 02:08 PM.
    Slippy and 0rocky like this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

I am probably the only person here that actually was a patient at a planned parenthood. I believe I told this story before on here but I will share it again. When I was 17 I wanted to go on birth control and I didn't want my parents involved. My options were small and a friend of mine said she had gotten birth control through planned parenthood. That is where I went. They were extremely nice and very helpful to a very nervous young girl. They gave me all the check ups I needed and made me watch a movie about safe sex. They also had doctors that would sit and answer questions. It was a very positive experience for me and I believe that they truly wanted to help prevent pregnancy and they did. I didn't get prego till after I was married.

This is why I continue to support the women's health side of the biz. I know there are a lot of people out there that have been helped by the company.

I guess you can believe what you want but I have first hand experience. So continue on with the bashing. Lol

I'm pretty sure you are not the only person who has first hand knowledge of PP and please know that I am not bashing you or anyone else.

My biggest concern is that the Federal Government , with my tax dollars that are extorted from me under the threat of monetary fine and/or incarceration are used to fund this organization. My second concern is that the media lies about the facts of PP.

I am so glad that you had a good experience and turned out to be the person that you are. I fully believe that an organization funded through competition and the private sector would be better.

So please, do not think that I am bashing you.

Slip!
    Mish, rice paddy daddy and SDF880 like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links