Pit bulls harmless puppies
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Pit bulls harmless puppies within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Pit bulls harmless puppies. Here we go again. The poor little wonderful pets everyone misunderstands. The police officer must be charged and jailed for kill ...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Pit bulls harmless puppies

Pit bulls harmless puppies. Here we go again. The poor little wonderful pets everyone misunderstands. The police officer must be charged and jailed for kill them helpless dogs . Don't care who I piss off Pit bulls are not Pets.

"A Texas woman died on Saturday after she was “attacked by her two pit bull terriers,” police said."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-pet...erriers-police
    RedLion likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Pit bulls harmless puppies. Here we go again. The poor little wonderful pets everyone misunderstands. The police officer must be charged and jailed for kill them helpless dogs . Don't care who I piss off Pit bulls are not Pets.

"A Texas woman died on Saturday after she was “attacked by her two pit bull terriers,” police said."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-pet...erriers-police
    And guns kill people.
    SGG and Kauboy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    And guns kill people.
    Not on their own. Pits bulls have been killing and disfiguring people for years . They are a very flawed breed. They serve no use.
    ekim, dwight55, T-Man 1066 and 2 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Not on their own. Pits bulls have been killing and disfiguring people for years . They are a very flawed breed. They serve no use.
    Human's are a pretty flawed breed (species) as well. I have no dog in the fight (pun intended), as I have never owned a Pit, but the story you linked is missing a lot of information. I think dogs, much like the aforementioned humans, are often as influenced by environment as genetics.
    SGG, Michael_Js and Mule13 like this.

Smitty is mostly correct regarding Pit Bulls.

Mostly because....most people have no idea how to be a true dog owner.

The American Pit Bull Terrier needs an Alpha Owner not someone who thinks that dogs have human instincts because they don't. They have dog instincts.

If the owner does not achieve Pack Leader Status, the Pit Bull is destined to have problems. Do not get a Pit Bull unless you have the proper dog training credentials AND you are sure that you can be the Alpha of your pack. Hell, I wouldn't get a Pit Bull unless I was single because any inconsistency in training, discipline and daily activity can mess the Pit Bull up. You may be able to get away with inconsistencies with other breeds but not the Pit Bull, the Belgian Malinois and a few other breeds.

That's my take.

The thing people don't know about dogs is 70-80% of dog breeds didn't even exist 90-100 years ago.
    What people forget or never give a thought to and far too often just ignore, aside from being animals, is dogs are breed and crossbred to achieve a desired attribute.
    If you breed enough of the smallest pups of the litter and keep doing so, you will eventually end up with a dog that will fit in your shirt pocket.
    If you bred the dogs that like to swim and cross bred them with dogs that have an interest in birds with dogs that loyaley obey, you'll get a fine bird dog.
    I think you all can see where this is going.
    They are just animals and can, will and do default to their breeding, it's there nature. It's not the dogs fault regardless of how well or bad it was raised, it's the stupid humans fault.
    dwight55 and Michael_Js like this.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

SGG

This one is taking a break from playing fetch because she's scared of the thunder that has just started
    Denton, stevekozak, Slippy and 2 others like this.

SGG

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Smitty is mostly correct regarding Pit Bulls.

Mostly because....most people have no idea how to be a true dog owner.

The American Pit Bull Terrier needs an Alpha Owner not someone who thinks that dogs have human instincts because they don't. They have dog instincts.

If the owner does not achieve Pack Leader Status, the Pit Bull is destined to have problems. Do not get a Pit Bull unless you have the proper dog training credentials AND you are sure that you can be the Alpha of your pack. Hell, I wouldn't get a Pit Bull unless I was single because any inconsistency in training, discipline and daily activity can mess the Pit Bull up. You may be able to get away with inconsistencies with other breeds but not the Pit Bull, the Belgian Malinois and a few other breeds.

That's my take.
    Thank you. I have no problem being the Alpha and my dog and my woman know it. That's why they behave so well.....oh crap I'm in it now
    Denton, stevekozak, Slippy and 2 others like this.

SGG

I do take special care, because I know my pit is a lover, but she is very capable of hurting something or someone quickly and powerfully.

I love her, and would get another in the future.
    stevekozak, Slippy and RedLion like this.

The Good Cop

Top 10 most dangerous dog breeds in the world.

https://www.insidedogsworld.com/top1...ds-in-theworld

Time and again in that article you will see early socialization, and early training are paramount.

We have had many different dogs over the last 40 years, including 3 on that list. Several German Shepherds, one Boxer and one "pit bull" (that term actually covers several distinct varieties).
    Of them all, our full blood Boxer was the most gentle, laid back dog I have ever seen. Other than our Labs, of course. Don't know what her early life was like, she was full grown when my wife rescued her from the side of the road.
    Our little pittie was a cool guy but I will never have another. The chance for unpredictable behavior is always there.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links