I'm probably getting a few weeks in purgatory for posting this... - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I'm probably getting a few weeks in purgatory for posting this...

This is a discussion on I'm probably getting a few weeks in purgatory for posting this... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; @SDF880 , I'm assuming you mean my last comment. It dates back a few years to a Mafia Don who was about to go to ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: I'm probably getting a few weeks in purgatory for posting this...

@SDF880, I'm assuming you mean my last comment.

It dates back a few years to a Mafia Don who was about to go to court for a dozen murders. He got into his robe and slippers and walked around in the street until a cop pulled him to safety. His excuse was that he went for a walk and forgot how to get home.

Then came his trial, and right on cue, his counsel informed the court that the Mafia Don was having bouts of dementia and might not be able to assist in his own defense.

He was cleared of the murders.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    @SDF880, I'm assuming you mean my last comment.

It dates back a few years to a Mafia Don who was about to go to court for a dozen murders. He got into his robe and slippers and walked around in the street until a cop pulled him to safety. His excuse was that he went for a walk and forgot how to get home.

Then came his trial, and right on cue, his counsel informed the court that the Mafia Don was having bouts of dementia and might not be able to assist in his own defense.

He was cleared of the murders.
    Oh no I was referring to the original post! Normally absolutely nothing bothers me but that one did!
    ekim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SDF880 View Post
    Oh no I was referring to the original post! Normally absolutely nothing bothers me but that one did!
    Well, the old saying is that humor is contingent on the audience you're addressing. We happened to have a member who had relatives enduring a similar condition, and it was toddlers at that.

We've all been in saloons where humor was raunchier and more cruel than what was posted. But we're not in a saloon, we're in a family forum. I use humor to underline a point I'm making, but even then, I tone it down. Maybe good came from this, we'll all be watching our verbiage when a joke flies into our heads.
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SDF880 View Post
    SDF,

The entire thread is worth a read. I especially enjoyed @Kauboy 's post as it made me look at this from a different perspective. @The Tourist and @bigwheel also made me chuckle.

Slip!
    SDF880 and ekim like this.

Then, Tanto, my work is done here. No thanks are required. I will leave you with my traditional silver bidet, and I will ride off into Madison Beltline traffic...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links