Key to dating younger women? - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Key to dating younger women?

This is a discussion on Key to dating younger women? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Yavanna Like that you surely will get one very crazy woman, and be in trouble for the rest of your life �� ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Key to dating younger women?

Quote Originally Posted by Yavanna View Post
    Like that you surely will get one very crazy woman, and be in trouble for the rest of your life
    I would suggest buying a very expensive car to show off how much money you have, so you can hit a gold digger looking for a suggar daddy
    That is true. Just something I have noticed in my life. Of course those same women many years latter are wishing they had gone after the man that went to work everyday, church on Sunday and worked at doing right by his family.
    When wife and I met we were both broke. We were both in the Military at a time when it did not pay much. So it was team effort up from there.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I thought all women are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    I am the biggest flirt this side of Dallas … big, small, tall, short, black, red, white, it don't matter, they all love the attention, wit, and humor I cast upon them. My wife knows it as I do it alone or with her, she knows I get a kick out of touching someone else's life and leaving them with a smile. My wife is not jealous and never checks up on me or wonders where I am, we are both busy people at work, home and life. In reality, she probably hopes someone else will want or claim me and haul me away.

25 years of marriage and I have never cheated, I was big enough of a womanizer during my roaring 20's.
    Your wife sounds much like mine. Not a jealous bone in her body, even when I was running the joints when we first married. She was more worried I would wind up in the hospital or jail. Those days are long past. I stopped looking with intent at women when we first met. In 25 years I can count on one hand the number of times we had tense words and have fingers left over.

We are both fiercely independent so we allow each other our freedoms. No calls constantly checking up on you, no questions asked where you where and who you where with. Life is to short for all that jealousy nonsense, you are either all in or all out.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by phrogman View Post
    I tried to like your pic 100 times but it would only let me do it once.

I have been married for 21 years with my first and she will be my last even if we don't make it to the end. For you guys that have given it multiple tries, my hats off to you. If this one doesn't work out, I'm becoming a monk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    When I was younger I dated more then a few women, some may have been keepers, some where just plain bat shit crazy. Before I married my current wife I lived with a woman for 6 years. Had it's ups and downs. Mostly downs, some her fault some mine. She was a jealous woman and got nasty when she thought someone was doing her wrong. I tried for way to long to make that work. I woke up one morning and said I am done. Left that day and never looked back.

When I met my current wife I said I am done. If for some reason I come home and all my shit is on the front lawn ( Now, why would she do something like that? ) I will be done. Not doing it again.
    A Watchman and phrogman like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Oh, let's not just pick on younger girls! What about redheads? I polish for redheads, and trust me, they don't want Swiss Army Knives.

I think the only reason client Kayla doesn't kill me is she likes a very polished edge. If she ever meets a real-deal togishi I'm a dead man!
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Well if you are Bill Clinton, keep it from Hillary. and don't let the press in on it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Except that I'm not kidding. At five feet tall, she is one dangerous lady. First of all is her temper, guys like this get hurt and don't feel the pain. Then there's her "skills." She has owned every knife I think I have in inventory. She's at that "not a teenager, not yet an adult" part of life where having your own place means having roommates. Needless to say, she goes through them like Drain-O.

When I buy knives, I might need five, but they come three to a shipper. I polish the sixth one because Kayla doesn't have any money. Heck, when I was her age, I had to send my boots back to the maker, and I went to work all winter in slippers, so I know the drill. I hand her the oddball knife and say something like, "I'll put it on your tab."

You know the type. You see her hand move, you might see a slight flash, and then there's a whole lotta bevel to deal with. And she ain't bluffing.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by Lowtechredneck View Post
    I thought all women are crazy.
    They are, they are.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Been with my wife for 12 years, almost 13. We met when I was 19 and she was 18. Haven’t given another woman a second thought. I got lucky I guess because I still love her more than anything in this world.
    soyer38301 likes this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

I don't think anyone's stated the obvious,
    don't let your wife catch you, that would be bad.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links