All men are always guilt. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

All men are always guilt.

This is a discussion on All men are always guilt. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by fangfarrier Is it “The Tourist” as in a tourist to our planet? If so, what planet are you from? It's a slang ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: All men are always guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Is it “The Tourist” as in a tourist to our planet? If so, what planet are you from?
    It's a slang term, it's a biker who doesn't ride in a club anymore, he only rides when the sun is out. I figured after 50 years, I was due for a looser schedule.

I would just like to say that as upset as you men are over being guilt if accused, real women are mad over this "movement" also.
    We have statistic that say 75% of women have been sexually assaulted in their lifetime. Also 30 % of men have suffered the same. True or not this does not excuse the fact that suddenly anyone can say what ever they want about another person and it becomes FACT. Even if a person, in this case a man, is proven innocent, He will always live with the accusation and people who will always believe the accuser.
    Nobody I know believes the women who have suddenly come forward to accuse men of sexual assault. It seems to be a big game to see how many men they can tear down and how much attention they can get
    It is a real shame because someday people are going to stop believing them and someone is really going to get hurt and nobody will believe them. Cry wolf and see what happens.
    ekim, Denton, dwight55 and 4 others like this.

^^^ POST of the YEAR ^^^
    Last edited by ekim; 10-04-2018 at 06:46 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

To me Ford is just a soldier at war, by any means necessary they will fight, lie, cheat, and we all know if they can enjoy this as they have what comes next will be that much worse.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by tirednurse View Post
    I would just like to say that as upset as you men are over being guilt if accused, real women are mad over this "movement" also.
    We have statistic that say 75% of women have been sexually assaulted in their lifetime. Also 30 % of men have suffered the same. True or not this does not excuse the fact that suddenly anyone can say what ever they want about another person and it becomes FACT. Even if a person, in this case a man, is proven innocent, He will always live with the accusation and people who will always believe the accuser.
    Nobody I know believes the women who have suddenly come forward to accuse men of sexual assault. It seems to be a big game to see how many men they can tear down and how much attention they can get
    It is a real shame because someday people are going to stop believing them and someone is really going to get hurt and nobody will believe them. Cry wolf and see what happens.
    I was an MP, back in the day. My one and only duty station that was "law enforcement" taught me a lot.
    There were dirt roads and certain places where people weren't supposed to go but did, anyway. At night, I would patrol them to chase off parkers. I'd find cars, and would approach them, quietly. I would listen to see what was going on. Once I established what was happening, I would instruct the occupants to exit the vehicle. Guess how many times the female would yell, "Rape!" Guess how many times she was married to someone else.
    Guess how much I trust anyone, regardless of gender.
    dwight55 and ekim like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by tirednurse View Post
    I wish I could fully support you, but I was falsely accused of date rape. Oh, not by the woman, but by a former boy-friend turned stalker who got into her apartment, put a gun to her head, and made her turn in a false report.

I got a call from Lt. Gary Moore from UW Protection and Security who told me I had a complaint filed to Madison Police Officer Lt. Frisch. She was a one woman department who handled rape cases.

I did the normal thing, I went to my doctor and had my entire body checked for wounds and bruises (yes, my scalp and the bottoms of feet were done, too), and called my criminal attorney. After four miserable days, everything got straightened out. But get this, the police never did anything to the stalker. Nothing.

I went back to my attorney and said, "Sue them, sue them all. Assess them for so much money it will bankrupt their parents, too!" My attorney simply said, "Chico, the newspaper could run the banner headline that you were freed and half the public would still believe you were guilty." He never filed a thing.

The girl, her stalker and I all worked at the WARF Building at the UW Madison. Every supervisor and director knew what happened. This "brain trust" never fired the girl or the stalker. And despite that all the co-workers finally learned the true story, I was still treated like a turd in a punchbowl.

Whenever I hear modern stories like this, even I wonder who's the liar.

@The Tourist , I don't think you understand what I said.

I know that there are many women and even men that have been assaulted. I have been many times in my life and know so many others it has happened to also. I do not doubt that it happens more than we probably will know. People are for the most part selfish and out for their own gain. For some their gain is to hurt others.

What my original point was is that all women do not buy into what is happening now. This sudden public movement of accusing anyone and everyone of sexual assault is unbelievable. The wearing of pussy hats and looking foolish in an attempt to 1 up another person is ridiculous. I don't know any woman who agrees with it. I do not know what gutter they pulled these people out of but it is a sad representation of the rest of us.

Even if the man is innocent, it doesn't matter because there will always be the doubt in people's minds now.

I tried to say that these accusations, weather they are true or not, suddenly shouted from the roof tops many years after the event is like the story of the little boy who called wolf. These women are making a bad situation for themselves as well as anyone else that may truly have been victimized. people are not going to believe anything they say because it has become a joke.

‘Make them scared’ website posts uncorroborated sexual assault claims against male students

https://www.thecollegefix.com/make-t...t-accusations/

Accusation is all that is needed.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheHeck View Post
    ‘Make them scared’ website posts uncorroborated sexual assault claims against male students

https://www.thecollegefix.com/make-t...t-accusations/

Accusation is all that is needed.
    Someone should sue the website for slander.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    WhatTheHeck likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Defamation would be more applicable, or both for that matter.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    WhatTheHeck likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links