Kaepernick Honored - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kaepernick Honored

This is a discussion on Kaepernick Honored within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by The Tourist I heard he won The Congressional Knee-pad of Honor. You know the statistics, over 60% of those guys are comatose ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Kaepernick Honored

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I heard he won The Congressional Knee-pad of Honor. You know the statistics, over 60% of those guys are comatose and sleeping.
    The same as his "honors."
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Glad today is Friday, I can pour a good stiff drink and toast to what was once a great republic. Honors, acaulades, and tons of money to a no talent, dishonorable, malcontent.
    ekim, Denton and Inor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I can’t believe y’all keep providing entertainment for J6. Why in the world do you respond to anything he posts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    RUSH25 and Old SF Guy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTango View Post
    I can’t believe y’all keep providing entertainment for J6. Why in the world do you respond to anything he posts?
    I didn't know anyone was still talking to him. I suggested he go to NAMBLA, he's be the star of the show over there.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTango View Post
    You guys like my dancing.
    Denton likes this.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Banned

He'll be honored well!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I can tell you how this tale is going to end.

Kaepernick probably still has some money. Rather than make more, he'll get "experts" to rebuild his career. He'll start small, probably on Animal Planet, he'll be the "civilian veterinarian" learning how to express the anal sacs of holler monkeys.

With his new found fame he'll scurry back to Hollywood and date every starlet with a casting couch strapped to her back. Then on one of his multitude openings, we'll notice that his three-piece suit doesn't quite make it around his gut. As a pity gesture, Cris Collinsworth offers Kaepernick the job of "color commentator" on NFL Football. When asked how he would handle a 'down and out,' the big goon says, "Cris, I'd have to take a knee on that one..."

As his hair thins and more and more Paso Fino horse tails are needed to cover the bald spots, Kaepernick starts hitting the "Chuck E. Cheese" circuit, abandoned by "The Police Academy" ensemble cast. He is later fired for stealing several dozen pizza coupons.

May 17th is a dark day for all of us. His doctor, Conrad Murray, has given the rotund and balding compilation of Sickle Cell Anemia and discount Chick-fil-a far too much Propofol. He is found in the morning kneeling to either urinate, swear, protest, or find his cop-socks.

He is buried in that same position, because since the start of this 18 month travail through Oz, everyone has forgotten him.

Well, at least he got me off ignore.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

The Good Cop

On the bright side, the National Felons League has posted some of the worst ratings in history.
    And the way the money works is this - advertisers are charged fees based on TV ratings.
    It was reported (by Rush Limbaugh and others) that last year the NFL had to actually refund money already collected from advertisers.
    inceptor and NewRiverGeorge like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post

He should be honored! I mean arn't we ALL just tired of vidoes like this of police being racist and shooting the completely incident blacks. I mean just watch how inciont this man is, if you disagree that's just because your a racist or at best your just racial pro-filing! This is Murder!!

...I'm just glad we then get good typical members of the black community willing to stand up and peacefully voice their opinions. such as this..

...Now let's fine a national hero like this to give a medal to Because we need to value black lives above all other life!!

Just to be clear.

Kaepernick Honored-342249-19.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links