Three ,Five, Seven...Odd numbers and the road to hell
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Three ,Five, Seven...Odd numbers and the road to hell within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; OK. I was just looking at Squatch and Dentons last Pod cast about corruption and it dawned on me what the problem was. We have ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chipper

Thread: Three ,Five, Seven...Odd numbers and the road to hell

OK. I was just looking at Squatch and Dentons last Pod cast about corruption and it dawned on me what the problem was.

We have given our government the easy way out. Odd Numbers. All throughout we have said things like Majority rules....2/3rds....etc. This is the devils work.

If you take any group you will find that people tend to flock out of self protection rather than a sense of justice.... If you have 3....2 will band against the 1 and it is they who are the odd man out. The same with 5...3 against 2....But if you force even numbers...now thats where you find the true mettle of a man. It will either be a hung jury...50-50...or a a super majority. 3 to 1....4 to 2......5 to 3....6 to 4 or an even up tie...5 to 5...4 to 4.... 2 to 2...

At least in this the government can't hide...they are one side or the other.... Now a days we let them play the numbers....bet little, lose little....

I say hold them each accountable...Every vote is counted and marked and explained....I guess I'm ranting....but Odd numbers piss me off.

Using 357 to send deserving others on the road to hell seems practical to me.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

That's why 44 is preferred, no odd balls involved.
    Camel923 likes this.

Sponsored Links