IS It Wrong to be White?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

IS It Wrong to be White?

This is a discussion on IS It Wrong to be White? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Just curious. What do you think, @JammerSix? Why are those people from Brown countries flocking to a nation White people built? What White people built, ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: IS It Wrong to be White?

Super Moderator

IS It Wrong to be White?

Just curious. What do you think, @JammerSix? Why are those people from Brown countries flocking to a nation White people built?

What White people built, White people can't enjoy? I'm not talking about Rhodesia or South Africa, or even the United States. I'm talking about anywhere.

unclefred, Inor, Slippy and 7 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Just listen to old Peebo's speech today, starting out of course, talking about how President Trump is "dividing" us and "capitalizing on resentments". And then, he proceeded to further divide us and capitalize on resentments.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/07/polit...ech/index.html

I never much thought about the race or religion when I was talking to somebody in real life. But if that is Peebo's game now, fine. I guess I am a proud Protestant cracker.

Does that make you feel more "empowered" J6?
    Slippy, dwight55, Denton and 3 others like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

If it's wrong to be white then I don't want to be right.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

every white person should be ashamed of their white mother getting married and having a children with a white guy ...

when she hit 13 - should have gave in to her wild urges and headed to the nearest ghetto for some baby daddy luving ....
    Denton and inceptor like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Yeah, . . . that's me, . . . WASP and proud.

I don't know that my ancestors owned slaves, . . . or didn't, . . . or were slaves, . . . or were not.

It is totally unimportant to the conversation.

What is important is simply this:

They were LEGAL in all things they did, . . . and taught that principle to their children.

They were CARING in all things they did, . . . and taught that principle to their children.

They were HOSPITABLE in all things they did, . . . and taught that principle to their children.

They were HARD WORKING in all things they did, . . . and taught that principle to their children.

They were SELF SUFFICIENT in all things they did, . . . and taught that principle to their children.

They were PROUD OF THEIR HERITAGE in all things they did, . . . and taught that principle to their children.

They were AMERICANS in all things they did, . . . and taught that principle to their children.

My heritage spreads from the area of Israel, across thru Italy, up thru France, over into the UK and the islands there, and rounds out in Scandinavia.

Best I know, . . . none of them came here illegally, . . . demanding the US culture change, . . . they brought their families, . . . went to work, . . . became PROUD citizens, . . . and in many cases, gave their lives for the ideals professed in the Constitution and represented by the flag, . . . that includes one cousin forever entombed aboard the USS Oklahoma in Pearl Harbor.

Today's immigrants I have personally observed, . . . seldom mirror half the above ideals, . . . and want to shame me.

Send em back is my idea.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

It's OK to be white.
    dwight55 and Denton like this.
    I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here. I don't belong here.

If your going call someone wrong soullly because of genetic traits and blame all misfortune you perceive past present future on that alone your a racist. If you have a problem with ideology be it politics, economics, religion that happens.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Just listen to old Peebo's speech today, starting out of course, talking about how President Trump is "dividing" us and "capitalizing on resentments". And then, he proceeded to further divide us and capitalize on resentments.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/07/polit...ech/index.html

I never much thought about the race or religion when I was talking to somebody in real life. But if that is Peebo's game now, fine. I guess I am a proud Protestant cracker.

Does that make you feel more "empowered" J6?
    From the link provided:

"You happen to be coming of age" amid backlash to progress, Obama told the students. "It did not start with Donald Trump, he is a symptom, not the cause. He is just capitalizing on resentment that politicians have been fanning for years. A fear, an anger that is rooted in our past but is also borne in our enormous upheavals that have taken place in your brief lifetimes."
    He is not entirely wrong.

What he fails to address or acknowledge, is the fact these divisions came to a head during his presidency.

During the 2016 election, people had a choice to vote for Clinton which was a continuation of the Obama presidency also known as the establishment, or vote for something else non-establishment.
    Trump.

Clinton herself exploited these divisions during the election with her deplorables comment.
    And to this day, in various interviews and speeches, she continues to exploit the divisions.

Obama with that speech also is exploiting the divisions.
    Denton, dwight55 and Inor like this.

Obama opened this can of racist worms when he became POTUS. He had the Golden Opportunity to do the opposite. He could have bit his toungue and masters and said, F you, I am going to use my half blackness and convince blacks to like whites and vice versa. But no, he stirred thepot to do exactly as people like Sharptons and Jacksons wanted.
    I am proud to be an US Citizen, and my color has nothing to do with my character..
    Denton, BookWorm and dwight55 like this.

It is my learned opinion that most black people are racists against others.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links