give me money- Ill do nothing to help myself- its for the children
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

give me money- Ill do nothing to help myself- its for the children

This is a discussion on give me money- Ill do nothing to help myself- its for the children within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I have 2 friends who don't even know each other that put up a link asking for money. neither one of them have children. one ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: give me money- Ill do nothing to help myself- its for the children

Question give me money- Ill do nothing to help myself- its for the children

I have 2 friends who don't even know each other that put up a link asking for money. neither one of them have children.

one gal is about 25, divorced, lives in Hawaii, father multi millionaire. wrote the think and grow rich shit. she simply states that she wants to pay off her debt and start over. Always kinda been a party mess. made a go fundme account.

I have another friend who is a aquaintence on another board. drinks, cokes and does nothing for himself or anyone else. I know him in person last time he was in a pinch I brought a bike over for restoration 95dr125- brought over the parts and the bike gave him 400 to handle it- gave him the cheddar upfront. he never did anything with the bike. I went up there on the weekends and worked on it my self. months passed....so did Jesse James with his turbo busa that they couldn't fix at west coast choppers. that bike sat there for months. this guy did nothing for the electrical system on the bike. jesse said he didn't pay him up front like I did. hes smarter than me. (just so we are clear I don't want to hear any shit talk about jesse what you think you know isn't true) he recently got evicted what did he do with the cash he wasn't paying the rent with? drugs and booze baby.

well anyway this guy put up a link" im broke" with his pay pal addy.

now I aint rich, but I have enough and a little extra. but I cannot see paying some ones way and they do not learn how to manage their funds and their life. I don't see helping someone who wont help themselves. sometimes not helping is helping.

how would you handle this? I have said nothing offered nothing. but this has stirred up some confusion within me. of why?
    Last edited by shotlady; 10-22-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Your last line says it - say nothing and offer nothing.

I wouldnt do it! Some times you just got to let people grow up and pay their own bills.... My kids keep "borrowing" all mine so Im always broke... Anyone want to pay my bills?
    bigdogbuc, TG and shotlady like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

Ignore them SL. Both of them. I am so sick of this "Go Fundme" shit. I am ALL FOR helping those who are down on their luck and need a hand up to get back on their feet, as long as they are helping themselves as well. I am all for helping those who work their asses off to take care of their families, who actually put their families first, and still can't quite make it. I have no qualms about making sure that hard working people eat. I have no qualms with my tax dollars helping to feed children.

But I have no sympathy for trust fund babies who piss their daddies off, or the whoa is me I'm a victim so I'm going to self destruct cry babies. Ya' did it to yourself. My wife has a friend who lives in Hawaii as well. Until I saw the age, I thought you were talking about her. They were childhood friends. Daddy is literally a billionaire. And she's bat shit crazy, lost custody of her kids, her houses (three I believe, valued at several million), and was turning tricks for drug money at one point. She decided to start reproducing with every swingin' pecker she came across. She had daddy issues.

I wouldn't say anything to them. I wouldn't offer anything. Find something good for your "little extra" to give to if that's what you feel you need to do. Wounded Warriors or something. Folks who've earned it.
    shotlady, Zed and dwight55 like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I wouldnt do it! Some times you just got to let people grow up and pay their own bills.... My kids keep "borrowing" all mine so Im always broke... Anyone want to pay my bills?

I'm your huckleberry...

sorry, couldn't resist. :grin:
    Slippy, MrsInor, shotlady and 2 others like this.

I do not believe in helping degenerates be degenerates.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

If I need money I will cast some boolits for people or reload some, if it gets bad then I would sell off everything I had before I lower myself to ask others pay for what I did.
    BagLady, TG and dwight55 like this.

on ethe other forum I frequent they are doing a shaming- what about you rich so cal people- help him while he's down. um. ya. no. I owe no one nothing. I give to horse and wolf rescue groups, wounded warrior and BSM.

im curious as to what goes through some ones mind. I mean how do you get the audacity... to do nothing for yourself- offer not to do something in exchange. and expect people to send money online.
    Last edited by shotlady; 10-22-2014 at 09:33 PM.
    BagLady and Doc Holliday like this.

You need better friends :/
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
    We will remember them

Lest we forget

Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

She was one of my tenants. he father paid the rent. this guy was a local bike night fav and very talented bike mechanic. og as they get. with a nasty coke habit.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links