Breastfeeding. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Breastfeeding.

This is a discussion on Breastfeeding. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by bigwheel Guy I used to work with was a full blooded Injun from NM. Said his kin folks used it to cream ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Breastfeeding.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Guy I used to work with was a full blooded Injun from NM. Said his kin folks used it to cream up their coffee in the AM. He said it has a lot of vitamins. In fact there is health food folks who buy the stuff to cure various ailments.
    https://www.onlythebreast.com/
    That's enough of THAT Big Dub... I'm trying to drink my coffee.

P.S. He still is an Indian, unless he's dead.

Don't get me started on slang. I'll be up all night.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by BookWorm View Post
    I think Breast Feeding and Abortion are two subjects that Men really shouldn't be so quick to voice an opinion on... cause it doesn't effect them as much as it does females.

on the other hand...

Do you know how much calcium is in a pair of breasts?

Enough to make a bone about this big. (holding up two fingers about 6" apart)
    and this ^^^^^ is probably why people like me get offended. I have suffered the jokes my whole life being large breasted. Breast feeding is not a joke. Neither are the size of a woman's breast. Talk like this makes breast feeding dirty, and something to make some women reject the idea of feeding their own babies. Please stop.

However if you would like to discuss the size of your penis, I'm sure we can make a joke about that....

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    (Slippy smiles and hopes his good friends @tirednurse and @Annie are proud of him for not making any snarky juvenile comments about breast feeding and such! :)
    Slippy, I am very proud. You are the best.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Wow, cakes. I mean, just wow.

I don't know what you mean by this.
    That A) I know a lot about these devices or B) that you think I was anti-breast feeding or C) just being silly.
    So the answer is A
    Ameda was the original founder of Lactation Pumps back in 1942 and the only hospital greade pump on the market this very day.
    They are the only pumps that does NOT put the milk through a tube and then to the baby (Which you can not properly clean or sanitize those tubes)
    They have the lowest let-down rate because of the natural suction action.
    My mother breast feed all three of us, which may be why we all have no need for any prescription meds at all. She did believe it did cost her, in as much as her hair texture changed as a result of zapping all those nutrients out of her body.
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

@Urinal Cake s the thread is getting the hiccups and I can't get to page 2 right now, but I saw your post asking what I meant by my reply...I was just impressed, that's all Didn't I give you a like? I'll have to go back and check.
    Urinal Cake likes this.

I also think "age" has a lot to do with it.

For example, that leather clad bozo you see in my avatar was all for abortion. He was 20 years old and Harleys were expensive. A few months later I sat with a girl who was my girl friend's BFF. She had gotten pregnant and they used something from that era called "the vacuum technique." I've heard that many of these girls grow up to be haunted and penitent women.

Breastfeeding was a similar experience for me. I walked into a restaurant and saw a woman with a blanket over her shoulder. Then I saw some booties sticking out from under the blanket.

Laugh if you want, but I could a cam and new push-rods into a bike, but I didn't know anything about this stuff until I was in my twenties.

Baring any medical reason, drug addiction ect Breastfeeding is the best way to go. Keep in mind a very large number of new mothers today are Drug users. Far more than you think. heroin, pot ect are not good for a baby. If it is in her system the baby gets it also.
    As for men having a position on the subject we dam sure have a place . As fathers we have a responsibility for the health and care of children. It is not just a mother thing. To say men have no place is BS.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 08-25-2018 at 07:09 AM.
    tirednurse likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    the thread is getting the hiccups and I can't get to page 2 right now
    That happened to me this morning. I tried to post, a big scary window popped up with emojis and skulls! The verbiage (with lots of misspellings) was supposedly from someone named "Cricket" telling me I had exceeded the amount of "bold face" typed words for this forum and a large amount of money (and cream filled donuts) needed to be paid immediately.

So I caved, and within two minutes, my post and that of Smitty901 popped up immediately. I got scared and had to lie down...
    A Watchman likes this.

Cricket likes cream filled donuts?
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links