Prepare yourselves and pray... - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Prepare yourselves and pray...

This is a discussion on Prepare yourselves and pray... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Prepper Vince I disagree with raising the voting age to 21. I know a great deal of mature folks under 21. For ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Prepare yourselves and pray...

Quote Originally Posted by Prepper Vince View Post
    I disagree with raising the voting age to 21. I know a great deal of mature folks under 21.

For example when I was 18 I was running 911 trauma calls with my partner who was also under 21. We were trained professionals at work doing what most think is an "adults" job (Mid 20's to mid 30's generally).

Besides my partner and I there are a lot of people in just EMS who are under 21 that do amazing work. EMT, Paramedics and Firefighters.

Don't forget to mention the Military either.
    I know there are exceptions and it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. That is comforting because a lot of younger people around here are the opposite. I see a lot of ebt moochery around these parts.

As far as military. If you are willing to die for your country then you most certainly should be able to vote. If you are mooching off the rest of society should you vote? I lean towards a negative on that. The bias is to high.
    Last edited by Ragnarök; 08-02-2018 at 06:09 PM.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Like Vince said, not all youngins are liberals. Take a step back and look out into rural America. That is why we have electoral votes. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, and the media is the grease. The liberals of today however are vigilantes in another young teens eyes, who want a cause but there is no cause to be had, so they embrace the liberal front and act out against anything they know nothing about, like gun control and immigration. Likely these kids live in the deep city, no family values instilled upon them from parents, and are glued to social media. Puppets of the elite. That’s where we gotta worry. As for myself I will raise a family just the opposite of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    Raising the voting age to 21 would help out a great deal. Many things would help out a great deal too like passing a basic English language test for starters.

Most youth today are liberals. The majority are. You have to take into account where you live and compare that to the truth of major population centers in the U.S.

Shockingly even major population centers in the south are gravitating towards being blue. Take a look at Houston.

Historically these cycles are normal. Unfortunately when the majority of the youth are liberal there tend to be more social problems.
    Perhaps its time for a modern day "Modest Proposal"
    Ragnarök likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    I don't pray. I taught my children not to pray.

What they teach my grandchildren is up to them, so maybe you can get them to pray.

Good luck with that.
    Does posting non-constructive things just come naturally to you, or do you have to work at it?
    I'd venture 95% of the words you leave on here are nothing but antagonistic and self-serving.
    Rarely do they add anything to the topic, but always seek to demean someone else or their views.
    The tone is often passive so that accusations, such as this, can be scoffed at and discredited as "misunderstanding" or misinterpreting what you wrote, and then chiding the accuser. All the while, you know full well what you're doing, and how deceitful it is.
    I assume it brings some kind of joy.

Now, do you have anything constructive to add to the topic?

As for me, if they figure out a way to impeach the president with zero evidence of criminal activity, I think we are going to see Civil War II.
    Whether you pray or not, at least be prepared.
    modfan, TG, BookWorm and 4 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi45 View Post
    Perhaps its time for a modern day "Modest Proposal"
    I want my baby back..baby back..ribs! Chili!! Baby back ribs.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Does posting non-constructive things just come naturally to you, or do you have to work at it?
    I'd venture 95% of the words you leave on here are nothing but antagonistic and self-serving.
    Rarely do they add anything to the topic, but always seek to demean someone else or their views.
    The tone is often passive so that accusations, such as this, can be scoffed at and discredited as "misunderstanding" or misinterpreting what you wrote, and then chiding the accuser. All the while, you know full well what you're doing, and how deceitful it is.
    I assume it brings some kind of joy.

Now, do you have anything constructive to add to the topic?

As for me, if they figure out a way to impeach the president with zero evidence of criminal activity, I think we are going to see Civil War II.
    Whether you pray or not, at least be prepared.
    Welcome to the Seattle chill. A lot of small ball passive aggresive wankers around those parts.
    Kauboy and A Watchman like this.

Believe what you want, but I wouldn't be a prepper if God hadn't steered me into this direction. Ten years ago, I was able to live off grid for 3-4 days at time while I was on assignments in the dunes and deserts of the west, but had it not been for two friends who asked me two simple questions 6 years ago... you all would have never heard from me.

First question: Have you ever heard of the Bilderberg Group?

Second question: What did you make of building #7 of the twin towers?

I answered both questions: Don't know what you mean...

That was then.
    Everybody seems to have a right, but who has any responsibility?

"It's better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    I don't pray. I taught my children not to pray.

What they teach my grandchildren is up to them, so maybe you can get them to pray.

Good luck with that.
    You mistook my thread title for something it’s not. I was simply rewording the authors title. Did you follow the link and have a look at the article which has nothing to do with praying? Or did you trip and fall flat on your face when you read the word “pray”?

Just so we’re straight... I don’t care if you, your children or your grandchildren believe in God or don’t believe in God. I don’t care if y’all pray or don’t pray.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Kauboy and Bigfoot63 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTango View Post
    Just so we’re straight... I don’t care if you, your children or your grandchildren believe in God or don’t believe in God. I don’t care if y’all pray or don’t pray.
    If that were true, you wouldn't have suggested I pray.

Go in peace.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTango View Post
    You mistook my thread title for something it’s not. I was simply rewording the authors title. Did you follow the link and have a look at the article which has nothing to do with praying? Or did you trip and fall flat on your face when you read the word “pray”?
    He never followed the link.
    It's pretty obvious...

Name:  Triggered-Memes-12.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  20.4 KB
    MikeTango likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links