Where are the female preppers? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Where are the female preppers?

This is a discussion on Where are the female preppers? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Don't forget Super Mod @ Annie...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Where are the female preppers?

Super Moderator

Don't forget Super Mod @Annie
    Annie and Cricket like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Somebody's got to make the sandwiches, huh?
    hawgrider and Sasquatch like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Sandwiches! Hell I am still waiting on @Mish to get me that beer I told her to get for me. Damned woman, now where did she get off to?
    A Watchman likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    If you would get out and open my car door and if it's raining, have an open umbrella so that I don't get wet, I will gladly make you a sammich.
    Prepared One and A Watchman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    If you would get out and open my car door and if it's raining, have an open umbrella so that I don't get wet, I will gladly make you a sammich.
    You tell em Annie, tell em. Get em, get em good.
    Annie likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

If any of you guys are looking for a nice girl, check out your traditional churches. They're there. I know how guys are about eye candy et al, but if you marry a good looking woman with no virtue, your life will be way more difficult then if you had gone for a more a plain girl with virtue.

Yes Ma'am, just because I luv ya!

If any of you guys are looking for a nice girl, check out your traditional churches. They're there. I know how guys are about eye candy et al, but if you marry a good looking woman with no virtue, your life will be way more difficult then if you had gone for a more a plain girl with virtue.
    Yes! Been married 25 years to a fine Lady with virtues that I met in Church. After …. a failed marriage to a girl with no virtues.

May God bless all young (and older) Lady's who hold being a virtuous woman dear to their lovely hearts!
    0rocky likes this.

if you marry a good looking woman with no virtue, your life will be way more difficult then if you had gone for a more a plain girl with virtue
    Almost happened to me. I was dumbstruck with "The Red Queen." Fortunately we broke up. I'm not aging, I have both my kidneys and I even have some money left. In a very real sense, had the Queen and I ever got married, I'd be dead some 35 years by now.
    Annie likes this.

What happened to Mountaingirl?

I like reading about people who are living the dream and off grid regardless of gender. I have been married for 29 years this August and met the Mrs Toefoot by chance when stationed at Ft Sheridan. Our 1st date was the racket ball court, she thought that I wanted to just be friends but little did she know I could barely contain my nerves, thinking and knowing I was out of my league.

We do need more women here, they have a prospective men may not always see or care to admit too.
    Prepared One, TG, Annie and 5 others like this.
    Come on you target for faraway laughter, Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine....

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links