A Question about Faith and Israel and Russia - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

A Question about Faith and Israel and Russia

This is a discussion on A Question about Faith and Israel and Russia within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by dwight55 I heard a murmur about this, . . . wanted to kick it up for discussion: 1. Vladimer Putin is a ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 81
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: A Question about Faith and Israel and Russia

  1. #11
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,688
    Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    I heard a murmur about this, . . . wanted to kick it up for discussion:

    1. Vladimer Putin is a practicing Russian Orthodox Christian ( https://www.economist.com/europe/201...russian-church )

    2. Putin and Trump agreed on one thing for sure, . . . the protection of Israel's sovereign borders and people.

    Could it just be that this is the forerunner to the "7 year peace agreement" that brings on the end of the world???

    Could it be that Putin heard God's word that says "Those that bless Israel, I (God) will bless, . . . those that curse Israel, I (God) will curse"???

    I'm sitting here with a smirk on my face because I'm just beginning to believe this is looking to be the case.

    May God bless,
    Dwight
    I believe Russia's been chosen by God and has a pivotal role to play in the days ahead. How this will come about or why Russia was chosen I can't tell you, but it's all part of the Fatima prophecies that Russia will be converted and Our Ladie's Immaculate Heart will triumph.
    dwight55 likes this.

  2. #12
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by MaterielGeneral View Post
    Can't think, you have to quote scripture.

    Just make sure you are using an older Bible. Apparently some of the new Bibles even the King James version they are changing the wording. things that Christ spoke that should be in letter red have been either change or totally erased.

    I saw a YouTube video where the guy went verse by verse and the deletions or changes and I compared it with my Bible and he was right on the spot.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

    The AKJV is probably the easiest to double check along with Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible since the AKJV is translated from the Greek and Hebrew with many tools to double check for errors.

    In 1516, IIRC, Erasmus published his Greek and Latin version of the New Testament. This one is probably one of the more error free translations. It contains errors, but fewer than the AKJV.
    dwight55 and bigwheel like this.

  3. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    North Central Ohio
    Posts
    3,980
    Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Sadly you could look upon it as Putin playing trump on that topic for what difference does it make if putin says he supports Israel when he wouldn’t stop Syria from crushing Israel if they could.
    I don't think there is any danger of Syria crushing Israel, . . . Syrian rag heads only know the tactics of "overwhelm with artillery, tanks, then bodies", . . . which is an all too easily defeated strategy.

    Next to the US (possibly they are even-Steven) the IDF is the best trained and uses some of the best tactics of any army in the world. Their people are dedicated, motivated, trained, and will do the job. Syrians are just bodies with AK's.

    But actually, . . . I am very excited about this new "wrinkle" in the battle lines being drawn there. Russia will not of course, send troops to the area to defend Israeli borders and soil, . . . but he seems that he will dedicate material resources, . . . and political blustering (for what that is worth), . . .

    He also may be "playing" Trump, . . . one never knows, . . . but I'm just about inclined to give him the benefit of an "atta boy" for this little bump on the geopolitical stage.

    This is one article that got me to thinking hard about this:

    https://www.debka.com/secret-helsink...anian-borders/

    May God bless,
    Dwight
    Denton likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

    If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

    If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,688
    Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    I don't think there is any danger of Syria crushing Israel, . . . Syrian rag heads only know the tactics of "overwhelm with artillery, tanks, then bodies", . . . which is an all too easily defeated strategy.

    Next to the US (possibly they are even-Steven) the IDF is the best trained and uses some of the best tactics of any army in the world. Their people are dedicated, motivated, trained, and will do the job. Syrians are just bodies with AK's.

    But actually, . . . I am very excited about this new "wrinkle" in the battle lines being drawn there. Russia will not of course, send troops to the area to defend Israeli borders and soil, . . . but he seems that he will dedicate material resources, . . . and political blustering (for what that is worth), . . .

    He also may be "playing" Trump, . . . one never knows, . . . but I'm just about inclined to give him the benefit of an "atta boy" for this little bump on the geopolitical stage.

    This is one article that got me to thinking hard about this:

    https://www.debka.com/secret-helsink...anian-borders/

    May God bless,
    Dwight
    Yeah, it makes me hopeful because the mainstream media and Dems went into spasms over that meeting between Trump and Putin.
    Denton likes this.

  6. #15
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,638
    We look at the scene through Cold War tinted glasses, but the M.E. Christians have a different way of looking at it, according to Walid Shoebat. He suggests the Bad Guy is Turkey. There is good reason to believe this, as Turkey is abandoning its secular form of government under Erdogan's rule, and Erdogan is taking it to the hardline Islamic extreme.
    bigwheel, dwight55 and MikeTango like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  7. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    10,129
    Quote Originally Posted by The Resister View Post
    The AKJV is probably the easiest to double check along with Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible since the AKJV is translated from the Greek and Hebrew with many tools to double check for errors.

    In 1516, IIRC, Erasmus published his Greek and Latin version of the New Testament. This one is probably one of the more error free translations. It contains errors, but fewer than the AKJV.
    I've enjoyed surveying the Geneva Bible here lately. Its the worlds first study Bible. It tells you what the Lord has to say..then it gives an opinion from a smart guy as to what it means. It was published in 1599 prior to the KJV by forty years or so and with not as much input from the Pope. Its commonly called the Breeches Bible cause in Genesis it says Adam and Even made themselves Breeches out of fig leaves as opposed to Aprons in the KJV.
    https://www.biblegateway.com/version...eva-Bible-GNV/
    The Resister and dwight55 like this.

  8. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Somewhere west of nowhere
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    I heard a murmur about this, . . . wanted to kick it up for discussion:

    1. Vladimer Putin is a practicing Russian Orthodox Christian ( https://www.economist.com/europe/201...russian-church )

    2. Putin and Trump agreed on one thing for sure, . . . the protection of Israel's sovereign borders and people.

    Could it just be that this is the forerunner to the "7 year peace agreement" that brings on the end of the world???

    Could it be that Putin heard God's word that says "Those that bless Israel, I (God) will bless, . . . those that curse Israel, I (God) will curse"???

    I'm sitting here with a smirk on my face because I'm just beginning to believe this is looking to be the case.

    May God bless,
    Dwight
    Doesn't the Tsar have to be a Russian Orthodox Catholic??
    MaterielGeneral and dwight55 like this.
    “If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim.”

    Jeff Cooper

  9. #18
    Member


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by The Resister View Post
    I'm thinking that Israel is more of a reference to a people than a place.
    I believe it is the land because God gave it to the Israelites because he made a promise to Abraham Isaac and Jacob to bring them into a promised land. There is no other sliver of land that has been fought over for thousands of years. Just my thoughts. Have a blessed evening!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bigwheel likes this.

  10. #19
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,674
    Not anything I'd bother prepping for.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

  11. #20
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    10,129
    Quote Originally Posted by allen530 View Post
    I believe it is the land because God gave it to the Israelites because he made a promise to Abraham Isaac and Jacob to bring them into a promised land. There is no other sliver of land that has been fought over for thousands of years. Just my thoughts. Have a blessed evening!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amen! Preach on Brother. Heard a famous TV preacher..forget who right now..say.."All the blessings of the Abrahamic and Davidic Covenants have now been bestowed on Christians also..except..the right to possess the Holy Land. That is reserved strictly for the Jews to call home." Paraphrasing and in a nutshell. Sounded sorta plausible to me but my wife argues with me about it. What do you think?
    Annie likes this.

 

 
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-08-2018, 09:02 PM
  2. Russia Russia Russia actually DNC
    By Stockton in forum Political News and Topics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-25-2017, 12:26 PM
  3. Keeping the Faith and prepping!
    By jro1 in forum General Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:59 AM
  4. faith in the UN... going... going.... gone
    By pheniox17 in forum News & Links
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Back to Top