Prepper Forum Is "Scary". - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Prepper Forum Is "Scary".

This is a discussion on Prepper Forum Is "Scary". within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; We need to make a post complaining about a very racist company that is liberal and see if they even post that. Originally Posted by ...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: Prepper Forum Is "Scary".

We need to make a post complaining about a very racist company that is liberal and see if they even post that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    My comment did not make the cut, it ain't there, and I posted it yesterday. I don't see yours either, but who is surprised by that? Those panty-wearing-girlie-boys love obscurity, I know because that is how cowards operate. And they are delusional, because they think, that if they erase contrary words there, then they are erased everywhere. Commies think that way, and that is what they are, a bunch of Reds.
    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    See the first comment from "David" on May 29th?

I've already engaged that stupid bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    I am not sure who David is, when I clicked his name, I was sent to the Home page of PF. Why the low opinion of him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    No, the stupid bastard is the OP of the complaint, the "victim." David is a fine, handsome, upstanding fellow who got really tired of the whiner complaining about how bad we were here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Coastie_dad = David

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    yes David suffer from Dickie Do?
    I can be dense when I want to be, or don't want to be, which is all of the time. Now I know who David is though.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Comments #2 Now let's see if that gets posted.

Get some guts, get a gun, and then go Airborne, you insult to manhood! Who the Hell do you think that you are anyway? You little Son Of A Bitch!
    Bigots at prepperforums.net | RacistReport.org
    NewRiverGeorge likes this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bleach View Post
    I guess the faggots over there didn't like what I posted 'cause it's not there! lol!
    Ditto here. Even if there is a contingent of Keyboard Commandos around here, they never want a face to face, so why would the left find this place scary? Is it because they realize they cannot control it? Quite frankly, in the time I've been here I haven't met anyone that poses a threat to anyone except themselves.
    Bleach and Coastie dad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Resister View Post
    Ditto here. Even if there is a contingent of Keyboard Commandos around here, they never want a face to face, so why would the left find this place scary? Is it because they realize they cannot control it? Quite frankly, in the time I've been here I haven't met anyone that poses a threat to anyone except themselves.
    People having extra food, water, firearms, other things in case of emergency is not scary. People who do not have that stuff are simply not prepared for a long term emergency. We have been through a few minor events that make you think, like the time they cut the fiber optic cable and no one could use plastic for three days. Or the fire in our area that burnt down one of the power stations. You never know what may happen, and in my opinion, people who think that people who prepare are scary or whatever, are just plain STUPID!
    MisterMills357 likes this.

People having extra food, water, firearms, other things in case of emergency is not scary. People who do not have that stuff are simply not prepared for a long term emergency. We have been through a few minor events that make you think, like the time they cut the fiber optic cable and no one could use plastic for three days. Or the fire in our area that burnt down one of the power stations. You never know what may happen, and in my opinion, people who think that people who prepare are scary or whatever, are just plain STUPID!
    Bleach you are new so I guess I will let you slide. But you said the scary word, //FIREARMS/GUNS that makes them pee pee in their panties every time.
    Last edited by Gunn; 07-13-2018 at 10:15 AM.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    Bleach you are new so I guess I will let you slide. But you said the scary word, //FIREARMS/GUNS that makes them pee pee in their panties every time.
    Let the outsiders think this to be the The Golden Mean. Most sportsmen and backpackers I know try to go easy on the trails, they use one cartridge per game animal, and they never waste anything they consider a valuable commodity for the dim future.

Yes, I know there are Rambozos who wear a bandolier but haven't the faintest idea on what "underwear" is. It might be a good idea to let the great unwashed have their fantasy. With a gentle push we could get Pelosi to stand up before congress and scream, "BVDs come in a pack of three, no real hunter needs three boxers to kill a deer..."

Personally I'm more dangerous with a knife.

It's the old needin' and wantin' scenario. What's a .416 Rigby round go for now, ten bucks? Heck, a shot of Botox goes for over a 100. Maybe the NRA should demand a waiting period and NICS check for unneeded facial enhancements.

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    yes David suffer from Dickie Do?
    Nope. Just an issue of showing up trying to shoot pool with a rope.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    Well at least I'm not named after a gunn!!!! Na na na!

Banned

If they were honest, a lot of them are hypocrites. Let's look at their preps. They might have life insurance, a savings account, 401k or its equivalent, a fire extinguisher and /or smoke alarms. Then there is a home security system, deadbolt locks, and a case of beer in the fridge.

If they think about it, if the system crashes and all their eggs are in one basket THEY are the ones who pose a threat as they attempt to gather in mobs and take from those who do have supplies. Right now, all across America, you're seeing fires, volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc. and I'd bet you anything, those who were forced from their homes look back in retrospect and wish they had, at the least, a Bug Out Bag.
    Bleach and MisterMills357 like this.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links