Prepper Forum Is "Scary". - Page 12
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Prepper Forum Is "Scary".

This is a discussion on Prepper Forum Is "Scary". within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Elvis 1. So did you choose to leave SB or did they kick you out? 2.And please define what a pagan is. ...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: Prepper Forum Is "Scary".

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    1. So did you choose to leave SB or did they kick you out?
    2.And please define what a pagan is.
    3.A person may love to use the word F__k all the time so is it wrong for me to suggest that they clean up their language when in public; or is that suppressing one of nature's laws?
    4.As I said in an earlier post this site gets way off subject a lot more than similar sites. It occasionally has some good information and I've found useful information in older posts but it seems that a lot of the more knowledgeable people no longer post on this site. Perhaps if this site was more focused on prepping and a little less focused on race, religion, and stating how they are ready to shoot someone it would have kept some of those more thoughtful posters.
    5.Any idiot can brag about how he can pull a trigger, a man has the common sense to stay silent and let his actions do the talking.

Still, there are a lot of good people here who's opinions and knowledge I value. It just takes more searching sometimes because there is also a lot more BS on this site than similar sites. But I suspect this site is declining in visitor/member count, perhaps because it allows the occasional loudmouth to ruin things. I'd prefer to see this site and similar sites increase their traffic. The more people who conceder and prepare the better things will be if SHTF happens.
    1. I flushed the site known as SB, because it was a turd to me.
    2. Surely you jest, and you know the meaning of pagan. It is one who has no religion, or worships an idol or nature god. The premiere example of that nature god, would be Pan.
    3. That posit is nearly irrelevant to me, and not many people clean up their language anymore. I have noticed that a lot of people are now profane, and desultory in every matter.
    4. I have knowledge on some things, and I listen to knowledgeable people, for guidance. My main interest is society though, and not how to start a campfire, or using camo, I learned that in the Army.
    5. I have pulled the trigger, but you will seldom see me mention it; and I have pulled the knife, but I seldom mention that. It was badly, let me say that, it ended violently; my actions spoke for me.

You are presumptive, if you think that politics has no place here, that has been the pivot that ruined America, politics I mean.
    hawgrider, The Tourist and Inor like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Quote Originally Posted by Ken S LaTrans View Post
    Amen to that. It's the gang bangers that I had all the fun with. I worked gangs-narcotics for 15 years. Then when the Somalis moved in...then it got fun. They came here as "refugees" and spread like the clap.
    Minneapolis has been plagued by Somalis, and it serves them right; the city has embraced a foolish mentality, seeds have been sown there, and crops are being reaped. Or should I say that women are being raped there, by the rejects that the city invited in. Or they were being raped, but maybe they have gotten a handle on things there. I would not trust the average Somali, and I would make them prove themselves to be worthy to be here.

And gangbangers? Now there is so homemade Hell--- just who is it that raises those rejects? Why it is mommy and day reject, who were themselves raised by rejects. There is a vicious cycle at work in America, IMHO.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 07-26-2018 at 09:00 AM.
    0rocky likes this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Once again, thank you for your valuable and constructive input.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Try not to bite your tounge off Watchman.
    I didn't realize there was a repeater on this site. Or is Mister Mills incapable of answering for himself/herself?
    Ha, ha, ha! This thread has turned out to be great fun, it is one of my better ones; my threads usually end up in the graveyard of forgetfulness. Thanks guys!
    A Watchman likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    So, just to make sure I have this right...

You think there is some good information here but you just want us to cut out the bullshit fun talk and give you the information you are after when you want it?

So we exist to fulfill your desire for information?

So you think we are circus animals that exist for your pleasure?

Really? Go screw yourself pal. We are who we are. If you do not like it, there are plenty of other sites you can visit.

I have marked your name down as one I will never respond to on a legitimate question. Go f$%k yourself!
    And I thought that I was blunt, I am merely an amateur in comparison to Inor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken S LaTrans View Post
    ....extra butter on the popcorn please.

Elvi..(I assume the S is silent)...the thing that I think you need to realize about people with a survival or prepared mindset is that the most common trait is individuality. Individuals who are possessed of different opinions, thoughts, and ideas which are not "approved by the collective" or by the "hive mind". The right of everyone here does NOT end where your tender feelings begin, nor are they subject to your approval or disapproval.

For example. You may find me offensive. In fact, as I operate on common sense, logic, reason, evidence, and critical thinking...I am sure you will find me offensive because I see no critical thinking in your posts, I only see "critical emotion", and the truth is...my right and the right of everyone else here to be offensive in your opinion, doesn't end where your feelings begin.

If you come to me and tell me that you're offended, what you're really saying is that "you're offended and you want someone to be punished for it". You feel a need for everyone else to pat your little behind, tell you it's okay, and give you a virtual lollipop to make it all better. If you don't get it, you point and shriek and try to round up the OFFENSE COMMANDOS to come and point and shriek in unison with you.

What you don't count on, and are not intellectually facile enough to understand, is that people who tend to express "uncomfortable" or "offensive" (again, in your opinion) ideas or thoughts don't give half a shit about your need for an emotional diaper.

If you can't handle the "scary" place that is an internet forum...then I would suggest that you just take an overdose of whatever drug is popular among SJWs and the tender of manginas such as yourself, seek out your safe space, and check out at the first sign of a social breakdown or SHTF because you will implode from the real harsh realities of a life without intersectional non-binary cuddle puddles.

In other words...suck it up buttercup.
    Ow! Once again, another blunt response: the level of honesty in this thread is pretty high, but not out of order, and everyone is free to defend themselves here. And that is something that I did not find at SB, and some other forums.
    hawgrider and Inor like this.

Ok, I give up on this topic. I was just trying to point out that because this site does have a lot more racial and religious heated discussions and loudmouths threatening to shoot people than other prepping sites the article in the OP has a point and probably limits the number of people who would want to contribute to tis site.

You guys can go back to your insults now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    1. I flushed the site known as SB, because it was a turd to me.
    2. Surely you jest, and you know the meaning of pagan. It is one who has no religion, or worships an idol or nature god. The premiere example of that nature god, would be Pan.
    3. That posit is nearly irrelevant to me, and not many people clean up their language anymore. I have noticed that a lot of people are now profane, and desultory in every matter.
    4. I have knowledge on some things, and I listen to knowledgeable people, for guidance. My main interest is society though, and not how to start a campfire, or using camo, I learned that in the Army.
    5. I have pulled the trigger, but you will seldom see me mention it; and I have pulled the knife, but I seldom mention that. It was badly, let me say that, it ended violently; my actions spoke for me.

You are presumptive, if you think that politics has no place here, that has been the pivot that ruined America, politics I mean.

To put things in a true perspective, and specifically to comment #1 in Mister Mills response … it would appear that Elvis is a turd to.
    hawgrider likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    To put things in a true perspective, and specifically to comment #1 in Mister Mills response … it would appear that Elvis is a turd to.
    Maybe there is hope for good things to come of it in the end. Elvis has posted some good stuff; but then, he has posted some things, that weren't good. Time will tell the tale with Elvis.
    A Watchman likes this.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Sponsored Links