Space force... - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Space force...

This is a discussion on Space force... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I just want to know that the US Space Force has several kinetic bombardment weapons, aka rods from god, already in orbit ready to go. ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Space force...

I just want to know that the US Space Force has several kinetic bombardment weapons, aka rods from god, already in orbit ready to go. I am pretty sure that is the next evolution of military power and I am also pretty sure we started to develop them when Ronald Reagan was president.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    maine_rm and Malcom Renolds like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dsdmmat View Post
    Well the Air Force used to be the Army Air Corps the space force is just separating the USAF from the zero air/ gravity realm. I wonder if the space force is going to include cyberspace or just the vacuum of space?
    Just the vacuum of space... and possibly the moon and other planets.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit..._Cyber_Command

USCYBERCOM is a full and independent Unified Combatant Command.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by patrioteer View Post
    I just want to know that the US Space Force has several kinetic bombardment weapons, aka rods from god, already in orbit ready to go. I am pretty sure that is the next evolution of military power and I am also pretty sure we started to develop them when Ronald Reagan was president.

I think you may be onto something. I believe the program was something like Thors hammer? You member that attack in Syria like two weeks ago that they blamed everyone for but couldn’t prove who did what? one or two of them bad boys coming down?
    StratMaster likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

A few years ago the pope said God could have created aliens on other planets and it would be ok to believe in them.
    The Mexican government says UFOs are real. Canada admits it considers UFOs real. The US Navy shows gun
    sight video from two F-18s chasing a UFO and losing. Now the US forms up the Space Force. Are they maybe
    trying to tell us something.
    ufo 7 no intel life.jpg
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by maine_rm View Post
    I think you may be onto something. I believe the program was something like Thors hammer? You member that attack in Syria like two weeks ago that they blamed everyone for but couldn’t prove who did what? one or two of them bad boys coming down?
    Not out of the question, but I'm thinking no. It's all about payload when you're putting things in orbit. The cost of getting any kind of warhead placed up there would be so very very prohibitive that it would be very difficult to justify firing even one... not when we have ground and sea based units ready to do the same job.

Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    Not out of the question, but I'm thinking no. It's all about payload when you're putting things in orbit. The cost of getting any kind of warhead placed up there would be so very very prohibitive that it would be very difficult to justify firing even one... not when we have ground and sea based units ready to do the same job.
    Since when has the cost of something stopped Uncle Sam?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    StratMaster and jimb1972 like this.

The SR71 was first flown in 1962 56 years ago. I would imagine they have something much more advanced now, I doubt they retired it to rely on satellites exclusively. I believe there was a contrail captured on sattelite that they figured the speed was over 6000 mph.
    Denton likes this.

Oh, almost forgot about this one:
    Malcom Renolds and Denton like this.
    Semper ubi sub ubi

Quote Originally Posted by NKAWTG View Post
    Oh, almost forgot about this one:
    I was a 135 guy... I didn’t see this one

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links