Space force... - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Space force...

This is a discussion on Space force... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; One of the latest is the Combat Lightsaber Badge, modeled after the Combat Infantry Badge....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Space force...

The Good Cop

One of the latest is the Combat Lightsaber Badge, modeled after the Combat Infantry Badge.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    What? Why? There's too much secrecy, hiding, sneaky dealings. Get everything the govt does out in the open. Full disclosure. Nothing to hide; no place to hide. We need sunlight, not shadows. JMO.
    Nope, he's right. It should be an OpSec thing unless it's like @maine rm says is correct and we're already gunned-up in space.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Nope, he's right. It should be an OpSec thing unless it's like @maine rm says is correct and we're already gunned-up in space.
    I think we can disagree on this.
    Vanished, into the mist.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

I think we can disagree on this.
    You can if we want. I don't really care. I spent many years dealing with stuff about which you had no clue, and there was a reason for that. In order for you to know, the enemy would know. Many of us here understand that because they were in the same position. Civilians' curiosity and want to know has nothing to do with a need to know.
    jimb1972 likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You can if we want. I don't really care. I spent many years dealing with stuff about which you had no clue, and there was a reason for that. In order for you to know, the enemy would know. Many of us here understand that because they were in the same position. Civilians' curiosity and want to know has nothing to do with a need to know.
    Right, and look how things turned out. If nothing ever changes - then nothing ever changes.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    Vanished, into the mist.

Super Moderator

Right, and look how things turned out. If nothing ever changes - then nothing ever changes.
    Look how things turned out? About what? Those things about which you still know nothing? Please, tell me about those things!
    Dr. Gregory House

I think we already have a ton of capabilty in this area. That ‘space plane’ we have that stays up there for months at a time ain’t in orbit playing solitaire.
    A Watchman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    I think we already have a ton of capabilty in this area. That ‘space plane’ we have that stays up there for months at a time ain’t in orbit playing solitaire.
    I agree. I think the assets we have in space far surpass our view. I think there’s a reason that NASA was put on the back burner and allowed Two wither on the vine.

Look at it from this angle. How many people on this little form. Hold with in their brain classified information or knowledge of operations that if you know not of? Now extrapolate that over the population. If us “no nothings” have any idea at all about some of the things that are going on.... You can bet your bottom dollar there’s a whole lot more!
    Mule13 and Denton like this.

NASA unveils bold new plan to protect Earth from asteroids - Fox Newshttps://apple.news/APmZssTDzQxadNcgA1Zu2xQ

.. hmmm Do you believe in coincidences?

Since UFOs and space aliens have been reported for years, does anyone else wonder if the guberment
    is trying to slowly tell about something they've known about for years???

UFO.jpg
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links