Mexicans!!! - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Mexicans!!!

This is a discussion on Mexicans!!! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I am for deporting those here illegally, but maybe we could come up with a visa program for food truck workers here illegally. Call it ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: Mexicans!!!

I am for deporting those here illegally, but maybe we could come up with a visa program for food truck workers here illegally. Call it the H1-burrito visa.
    Slippy likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jim-henscheli View Post
    Hey folks, Itís taken me a bit to get these thoughts together... here it it.
    For a few years now I have worked with a....diverse group of ppl, many Spanish speakers, most of them are Mexican. My boss, joe, and his #2 Jose, both of whom I consider good men and good friends, just moved to a new hotel that is still under construction. This has been a very fun experience so far, as well as an excellent opportunity to see my fellow employees(not just J&J) perform in less than ideal conditions!

The other day Jose, Joe and myself had walked over to the closet pizza place to ogle the waitresses and maybe eat lunch.. when a truck pulls up, flying a big Olí Mexican flag and no others. Turns out that itís someone Jose knows....
    Now the twist; Jose and this dude have an ongoing beef! Jose, who is a DACA kid, is offended by this guy, whoís a Mexican supremacy type(?) you know who he is..

Jose is going to be the second one of his family to become a citizen, they are all in the process. He is conservative, pro gun, pro god, pro Trump and anti illegal immigration. He has expressed to me his frustration towards some Americans who assume that he is a la raza type, and towards some MEXICANS who give him shitt because he is to ďAmericanĒ. Itís a jungle out there!

My point is, Jose has a dream; that all men would be judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character!
    I remain puzzled as to why Americans think that everyone who washes up on our shores should become a citizen.

Mainly, @The Resister , it's because democrats need the votes.

Now as some of you know, my little town, by the last census, is 49% Spanish speaking. My youngest daughter in law is Mexican. They pretty much all feel the same as Jose. Come here, do it right, assimilate. We have Mexican churches, pool hall, and a wonderful Mercado. The combination feed and hardware store employs English and Spanish speakers so everyone is covered. I've no problem with it.
    La Raza types and gang thugs don't last here.
    Does that mean I want my country to turn into Mexico Norte? Es no bueno. But if they want to become part of our community? Yup. Fine with me. I like them a hell of a lot better than the white trash meth heads prevalent in the surrounding areas. Especially the white trash meth heads thinking they are an example of a superior race.
    I'll admit I'm prejudiced. I'm not racist, but I am prejudiced. Toward everyone until I get to know them.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by The Resister View Post
    I remain puzzled as to why Americans think that everyone who washes up on our shores should become a citizen.
    Resister -

I thought you wanted EVERYBODY that washed up on our shore to be welcomed with open arms? As I recall, you and I had quite the row about that a few years ago. Maybe I am confusing you with someone else or maybe you had a change of heart?
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Some one needs to explain why as a whole, when people come here from a place like Mexico looking for a better life. Why is it they do their best to turn this country into the same crap whole they escaped. Of course there are exceptions but for the most part this is what happens.
    patrioteer and AquaHull like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The Cisco Kid was a friend of mine!

The Cisco Kid was a friend of mine
    He drink whiskey, Poncho drink the wine
    He drink whiskey, Poncho drink the wine

We met down on the fort of Rio Grande
    We met down on the fort of Rio Grande
    Eat the salted peanuts out of can
    Eat the salted peanuts out the can

The outlaws had us pinned down at the fort
    The outlaws had us pinned down at the fort
    Cisco came in blastin', drinkin' port
    Cisco came in blastin', drinkin' port

They rode the sunset, horse was made of steel
    They rode the sunset, horse was made of steel
    Chased a gringo last night through a field
    Chased a gringo last night through a field

The Cisco Kid he was a friend of mine
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

I crack up when I hear US citizens refer to other US citizens as "mexicans" or even funnier, "spanish" people when they are not citizens of Mexico or Spain or not even from Spain or Mexico.

If you are a US citizen and love the USA, defend the Constitution, support yourself then you will be a friend of mine. I don't care what color your skin is or what type of accent you have.

If you are an illegal wetback La Raza type who is in the US illegally to support the cartels, break the laws, take advantage of the welfare system and despise the Constitution then you are not a friend of mine and as far as I'm concerned you should be tried, convicted and executed. Speedily.

AMERICANS!!!

"DACA kid" - an actual documented & registered DACA - or is that supposed to be excusable illegal now - an illegal is an illegal .... I don't give a rooting tooting God damn if he squirts outs hamburgers instead of tacos ...

be part of the illegal immigration solution - NOT A WALKING TALKING EXCUSE FOR CRIMINALS ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 05-26-2018 at 06:00 AM.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

This is where I point out that when I was doing some internet searches to try and find a good prepper or survival forum, and this one popped up, I also did a few searches to find reviews about this place. One thing that popped up was a review on some report racism site that claimed there were some mean old racists on this forum. The way it was written offered little credibility, and after reading this thread I am positive whoever posted that was probably confusing racism with his just being a tool.

Bigots at prepperforums.net | RacistReport.org

The Good Cop

I grew up in the segregated South.
    I KNOW what REAL racism is. Heck, there was a "junior KKK" in my high school.
    The minorities today who are constantly screaming "racism" I wish could be teleported back in time to the 1950's. They are just plain ignorant dupes, or being cunningly deceptive for ulterior purposes.

I'm like Coastie Dad. I'm not a very friendly guy until I get to know someone.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links