Slippy's Guide to Successfully Raising Up Children
1. A good ass kicking goes a long way and if done right, the "Threat" of a good ass kicking also goes a long way.
2. Work their little asses off both inside the home and OUTSIDE in the heat and cold
3. Give commands ONE TIME, then go to discipline (see #2 or #1)
4. Give them structure and keep them busy. Nothing wrong with having the little urchins dig a hole and fill it up repeatedly if they are prone to laziness
5. Praise the living shit out of them when they do good.
And for God's sake, please marry before giving birth and if you decide to have children stay with your spouse and show him/her respect
If you are a dipshit idiot who will never be a good parent, get a tubal ligation or your vas deferens snipped so you will never reproduce.