We Are a Family
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

We Are a Family

This is a discussion on We Are a Family within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; There was a fellow on this site who lived out west. He was a retired engineer who was into self-sufficient living. He died. Cancer got ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: We Are a Family

Super Moderator

We Are a Family

There was a fellow on this site who lived out west. He was a retired engineer who was into self-sufficient living. He died. Cancer got him. He knew he was goig to die, so he had the chance to say good-bye. Yeah, I can't remember his name, but I remember him and miss him.

Do y'all remember @Auntie ? I do. As far as I am concerned, that woman walked on water. I miss her so much. There's only one thing that would have taken her from this place. I can't prove that, which is why I am making this thread.

If you are going to be a regular member who posts on a regular basis, could you do us a favor? Leave your ID and password with someone?

I can only imagine one reason why @Auntie is no longer with us. Please, leave instructions for a survivor to let us know if the inevitable happens to you.
    Please.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

When I go face-down, I am sure Mrs Inor will post it on the orange site and it will take less than 12 seconds to be here too.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Yeah, I remember who your talking about but can't recall his name.

I think the same thing happened to targetshooter.
    Denton, Inor, A Watchman and 1 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    When I go face-down, I am sure Mrs Inor will post it on the orange site and it will take less than 12 seconds to be here too.
    Ah, like me, you're just too rotten to die. If we go, we'll go buried in brass.

ETA: Tell her she is missed here.
    Denton, Inor, Slippy and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post

Thanks for reminding us about TS. He was a good man. I miss him, too. He was in bad shape the last I spoke with him. I didn't expect his demise because th hard-headed bastard thought thought he wouldn't die, too.
    That's my point. None of us will make it out alive. Sure. We are preppers. We plan to live. We can't fight life, though.
    inceptor, Inor, A Watchman and 4 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Thanks for reminding us about TS. He was a good man. I miss him, too. He was in bad shape the last I spoke with him. I didn't expect his demise because th hard-headed bastard thought thought he wouldn't die, too.
    That's my point. None of us will make it out alive. Sure. We are preppers. We plan to live. We can't fight life, though.
    We all have date with the grim reaper. I believe that date has already been set.

What I do know is that most here will fight until the end. We're just too darned hardheaded and independent to do otherwise.
    Denton, Inor, Prepared One and 1 others like this.

The last time I talked to Target Shooter, he had just had a bad bad stroke. It was one of those really awful ones where his mind was still sharp, but nothing else was. That conversation has haunted me.
    Denton and monicacarter90 like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

We all have date with the grim reaper. I believe that date has already been set.

What I do know is that most here will fight until the end. We're just too darned hardheaded and independent to do otherwise.
    I am a Southern Baptist and not a Primitive Baptist. My faith is not written in stone. I write it, every day. Is that good? I am not sure.
    inceptor and rstanek like this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

If you are going to be a regular member who posts on a regular basis, could you do us a favor? Leave your ID and password with someone?

I can only imagine one reason why @Auntie is no longer with us. Please, leave instructions for a survivor to let us know if the inevitable happens to you.
    Please.
    My wife asked me to leave her a note in the safe with who to call to get rid of all my guns when I go since she doesn't know squat about them, knows I wouldn't want any of my family near them, and her family is far away.

Name:  bluduh.gif
Views: 220
Size:  576 Bytes
    Denton, Slippy and MountainGirl like this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - James Mattis Hidden Content

I am a Southern Baptist and not a Primitive Baptist. My faith is not written in stone. I write it, every day. Is that good? I am not sure.
    You are who you are. You are a product of your life experiences as we all are.

That's ok, I still like ya anyhow.
    Denton likes this.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links