We Are a Family - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

We Are a Family

This is a discussion on We Are a Family within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by fangfarrier Based on the small sample of results here I see why men die first - they want to more. Fangfarrier Sent ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: We Are a Family

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Based on the small sample of results here I see why men die first - they want to more.

Fangfarrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here is an interesting take from Tucker Carlson on men in America.

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Based on the small sample of results here I see why men die first - they want to more.
    It's not dying that I'm scared of. If I could live to be 250 years old and have my 22 year old body, I'd stay for the duration.

I've reached an age where I fear the side effects of hypochondria. The worst things I've ever had is TWAR pneumonia and a broken wrist. Considering about 50 years of my life was on a motorcycle, that's not a bad record. Oh, those two broken noses didn't slow me up, at all.

I just want to go quick. Several days ago Denton and I had a conversation about my attitude. What I did not relate is why there are things I'm afraid of and things I am not. No one is going to survive an exchange with a dozen jihadists holding only a 1911. The answer is simply that you cannot. But you'll go fast, guaranteed.

I don't know what kind of work God wants me to do for him, but I've felt a singular case with The Holy Spirit. One pastor told me that my work was not done yet--because I was still alive. And I live by "Thy will, not my will." And who knows, perhaps I will be 93 years old, and I have to share the Gospel with the boy who pushes my wheelchair. I pin my hopes on the fact that God will not push you farther than you can handle.

I learned about St. Lambert last year. One theory is that he went--with a sword--to face a gang of thieves there to loot the church. When he realized what he was about to do, he laid down the sword and was martyred. I wonder what I would have done.

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: St. Lambert
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    ..........I just want to go quick. ............
    I'd like just enough time to think to myself, "Damn.... I hope this doesn't hurt!"
    2guns likes this.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    I'd like just enough time to think to myself, "Damn.... I hope this doesn't hurt!"
    My guess is that if you get chopped in two by a dozen jihadists, you won't even hear the dozens of 7.62x39mm brass clatter to the floor.

Oh, you will hear, "Admiral Ackbar." I know that's not correct, but usually the camels are smarter than the riders...

Super Moderator

St Lawrence, (by the grace of God) was able to add humor to his martyrdom when he was being bbq'ed to death, and it's reported he said to his torturers, "I'm done in this side, now you can flip me over."

I had a joke for this, but decided against it...

Denton (I didn't read the whole thread) were you thinking of Hunting Hawk? He is the reason I found this site. He was definately an interesting guy that had a lot of good advice and many things to pass on.

I don't post a lot on here so it is highly unlikely that if I end up underground any of you would know. My wife has no interest in social media so she is unlikely going to log on and tell anyone of my demise. If I don't post for a few years you can assume I have gone underground for the long haul.
    Denton likes this.
    It is an evil society that blames the tool for the actions of its user.

I have left instructions in my safe for my wife when I die, but you'll have to wait till she and her boyfriend come back from their trip around the world that my 401K and life insurance paid for.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links