We Are a Family - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

We Are a Family

This is a discussion on We Are a Family within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by MI.oldguy We all have expiration dates.seems like the good people go too soon,and the assholes keep living though. Maybe that's why we ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: We Are a Family

Quote Originally Posted by MI.oldguy View Post
    We all have expiration dates.seems like the good people go too soon,and the assholes keep living though.
    Maybe that's why we are still here................ Just sayin.............

Thanks Denton. I try not to think about death much and firmly believe we all die alone. I will seek to let my wife know how to tell ya'll. Like Slippy's, it may be after her bereavement leave to Hawaii.

I do have plans for her to auction off my Jeep on here, as her next husband apparently can't drive a stick shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    There was a fellow on this site who lived out west. He was a retired engineer who was into self-sufficient living. He died. Cancer got him. He knew he was goig to die, so he had the chance to say good-bye. Yeah, I can't remember his name, but I remember him and miss him.

Do y'all remember @Auntie ? I do. As far as I am concerned, that woman walked on water. I miss her so much. There's only one thing that would have taken her from this place. I can't prove that, which is why I am making this thread.

If you are going to be a regular member who posts on a regular basis, could you do us a favor? Leave your ID and password with someone?

I can only imagine one reason why @Auntie is no longer with us. Please, leave instructions for a survivor to let us know if the inevitable happens to you.
    Please.
    So sorry to hear about that. Prayers for her family and friends.
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I do have a printed sheet in my safe with all my log-in sites with their screen names and passwords. Now all the family has to do is get into my safe.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

If anyone wants to know when you're going to die... it's really very simple. Just look on the back of your Birth Certificate for the expiration date.

Or... just make the best you can of each day you have. Don't be afraid to give a stranger a smile or hold a door open for someone behind you.
    Everybody seems to have a right, but who has any responsibility?

"It's better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Abe Lincoln

Here's my plan:

I have a video uploaded to my YouTube channel. It is set to be published in a few weeks. If I'm not around to change the publish date, it gets published and the word will get out.

If I change the date (I change the publish date every month), that means I'm still wasting oxygen here on this plane.
    Denton likes this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

Classic line;

And I'd like to leave my 72 Gran Torino to my friend on the condition that you don't chop top the roof like the other beaners don;t paint idiotic flames like a white trash hillbilly and don't put a big gay spoiler on the rear end like the other zipperheads...
    Both my sons got a hell of a kick out of this movie....They said Dad! They made a Movie about you!...Even though they hardly speak to me because they have busy lives!...Gotta say I haven't met the Zipperhead thats getting a million bucks worth of shit yet but the local Dog Shelter is in My WILL even if my kids only get a buck each!...just enough to get called to the lawyers office from their busy fucking lives thinking they are gonna get lots o cash! I'm a slowly dying vet....Hey Cricket!...Can I leave you my info?...Not that I post a lot...I'd consider it an Honor! I think your a GOOD girl!
    Last edited by SGT E; 09-01-2018 at 09:56 PM.

My wife's next husband isn't going to get any of my clothes.

They wouldn't fit.
    SGT E, Denton and Joe like this.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT E View Post
    Both my sons got a hell of a kick out of this movie....They said Dad! They made a Movie about you!...Even though they hardly speak to me because they have busy lives!...Gotta say I haven't met the Zipperhead thats getting a million bucks worth of shit yet but the local Dog Shelter is in My WILL even if my kids only get a buck each!...just enough to get called to the lawyers office from their busy fucking lives thinking they are gonna get lots o cash! I'm a slowly dying vet....Hey Cricket!...Can I leave you my info?...Not that I post a lot...I'd consider it an Honor! I think your a GOOD girl!
    That's funny! My son turned me onto that movie way back when... "Hey Dad, it's just like YOU".
    Denton and SGT E like this.

I told my longtime friend (and now roomie) to just roll my body under the house if I die and keep collecting my pension.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links