We Are a Family - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

We Are a Family

This is a discussion on We Are a Family within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by inceptor You are who you are. You are a product of your life experiences as we all are. That's ok, I still ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: We Are a Family

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    You are who you are. You are a product of your life experiences as we all are.

That's ok, I still like ya anyhow.
    Every once in a while I like me, too. Not too often, to be honest.
    A Watchman likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Agreed we are family, most here will never know how much and in a very personnel way, the members here have impacted my life. In my detailed last will and testament that outlines the steps to address, I have a section of all who should be notified. Inclusive is this site with a message for my wife to relay.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

I'm sure Mrs Slippy will take the time to post of my demise after she returns from grieving in The Cayman Islands, of course giving her new boyfriend plenty of time to acclimate to all my stuff...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I am a Southern Baptist and not a Primitive Baptist. My faith is not written in stone. I write it, every day. Is that good? I am not sure.
    I believe that faith can’t come from our head, none of us has one that’s screwed on straight, our faith comes from the heart, it never lies or deceives....we can never deny what we feel, that’s why Jesus put himself there.....JMO.....

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Agreed we are family, most here will never know how much and in a very personnel way, the members here have impacted my life. In my detailed last will and testament that outlines the steps to address, I have a section of all who should be notified. Inclusive is this site with a message for my wife to relay.
    Yes we are a family! I found out how much we are.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I'm sure Mrs Slippy will take the time to post of my demise after she returns from grieving in The Cayman Islands, of course giving her new boyfriend plenty of time to acclimate to all my stuff...
    I was going to say the same damn thing! My 401K and life insurance will keep my wife and her boyfriend really busy for some time. Hope she will at least let you guys know I lost the fight before she jets off to Cancun. Something like "He's dead, that is all".
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    There was a fellow on this site who lived out west. He was a retired engineer who was into self-sufficient living. He died. Cancer got him. He knew he was goig to die, so he had the chance to say good-bye. Yeah, I can't remember his name, but I remember him and miss him.

Do y'all remember @Auntie ? I do. As far as I am concerned, that woman walked on water. I miss her so much. There's only one thing that would have taken her from this place. I can't prove that, which is why I am making this thread.

If you are going to be a regular member who posts on a regular basis, could you do us a favor? Leave your ID and password with someone?

I can only imagine one reason why @Auntie is no longer with us. Please, leave instructions for a survivor to let us know if the inevitable happens to you.
    Please.
    I miss Auntie, I thought she was very special and like you, can only assume that she would only leave us for a far better place.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Classic line;

And I'd like to leave my 72 Gran Torino to my friend on the condition that you don't chop top the roof like the other beaners don;t paint idiotic flames like a white trash hillbilly and don't put a big gay spoiler on the rear end like the other zipperheads...

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    I believe that faith can’t come from our head, none of us has one that’s screwed on straight, our faith comes from the heart, it never lies or deceives....we can never deny what we feel, that’s why Jesus put himself there.....JMO.....
    Don't follow your heart, feelings will get you into trouble. What our heart wants is often contrary to God's plan for us. If we follow only our heart’s desire, we will fail greatly.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    We must trust only in God’s promise to keep us by "His" Faith.

He saved us by his faith; He will keep by his faith.

1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 Thessalonians 3:2b ... for all men have not faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
    I miss some other folks as well but, I think most left for their own reasons. I too often thought about targetshooter and what must have happened to him.
    Last edited by Boss Dog; 05-06-2018 at 09:40 AM.
    Denton likes this.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

We all have expiration dates.seems like the good people go too soon,and the assholes keep living though.
    Denton, Slippy, inceptor and 1 others like this.
    TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST,TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links