Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Dick's to Destroy Rifles Pulled from Shelves

6K views 43 replies 28 participants last post by  Inor 
#1 ·
#7 ·
......They'll take a loss on that. I hope that's not the end of their loss.
Losses will be deducted from their taxes, so we ALL will pay.

#18 · (Edited)
Bastards! It will bring a smile to my face when I see the big "Going Out of Business" sign posted on the front door of their new fancy store they built here. I have not spent a dime in their establishment, nor will I.

Reactions: A Watchman
#20 ·
I have been in our local Dick's just once. I thought "Wow, a new sporting goods store, and a BIG one"!
Went in to shop for some good boots, saw their outrageous prices, and never went back.
It's a complete mystery to me how they even stay afloat.
I now refer to them as Dick(ed)... which is how one might feel if they spent any money there.

#31 ·
Dicks has horrible customer service. I stopped going there after a couple visits.

All that said..I’d bet they are trying to move into REI territory. They will fail. I hope they declare bankruptcy

Reactions: ekim and Denton
#33 ·
Can they not donate to police that may need them? Our local city police require patrolman to supply their own rifle!
A friend who feels so outgunned and pretty much broke expressed this last year and 2 of us purchased for him a base model DPMS AR-15.
The department is making him go thru like 5 layers of safety training before they let him carry in his cruiser! I'm sure Dick's
could help out guys like this but seems they choose not to! I'll never shop there again!

#34 ·
I know here the ones LEO carry are geared towards the higher end market. I know if Local LE needed better weapons it would be take a LEO shopping day for me . I want Local LEO equipped well in this crazy world we live in. Dicks will never see a dime from me.

Reactions: ekim
#36 ·
We have not made Dicks a note in the history books yet. We have given them a good slap in the face. Keep up the pressure.

Reactions: ekim and MikeTango
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.