Martins Grocery and free gas
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Martins Grocery and free gas within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; So my wife shops at Martins Grocery from time to time when they have special deals... (Normally we shop at Aldi's) if she shops at ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Maine-Marine

Thread: Martins Grocery and free gas

So my wife shops at Martins Grocery from time to time when they have special deals... (Normally we shop at Aldi's)

if she shops at the store about 20 minutes away she gets double points at the local store here in our town

She went with a friend last week.. she bought Mac and Cheese (an organic no dyes added etc) 2 for $3 and some Paul Newman Salsa 2 for $4...she spent a total of $27....ended up getting $5 off per gallon of gas.

She just headed into town to fill up the Caravan and 3 5 gallon cans...

so long story short.. she is getting about $82 worth of gas for spending $27 and 2 hours shopping...

God bless her I could never keep all the deals straight

------------------------------
    as a side note - $3 for 2 boxes of mac and cheese is crazy...but that was the deal of the week... and I can not argue with the amount of gas she gets
    Denton likes this.

That sounds amazing I wish there was one of those stores around were I live. My mom goes to sams club to get good deals.

Sponsored Links