Open Carry this weekend - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Open Carry this weekend

This is a discussion on Open Carry this weekend within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Gunn NorCal and SoOre want it to happen. BUT the state capitals are trying to fight it. Cali wants their own secession ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Open Carry this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    NorCal and SoOre want it to happen. BUT the state capitals are trying to fight it. Cali wants their own secession from USA. If that happens Jefferson may come to fruition. Because in the fruforall I think NorCal and SoOre could pull it off. In fact quite a bit of Oregon would want to come.
    That'd work out nice. No need to change the stars and stripes, and the country wins as a whole.
    Gunn and StratMaster like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Banned

There's a place I stop to get gas when I stay up at macy's place and I mean to tell you it was lost in time- nothing but questionable black people who you can barely understand walking around in the middle of the night, getting a little close to my FJ and ogling me. after an experience I had there one night I always grab my assault rifle and hold it whole I pump gas. Couple days ago some googly ass hoodie thug asks me what you afraid of, bre? I said "absolutely nothing" and kept pumping. He gives me this thousand mile stare and walked off.
    0rocky likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    There's a place I stop to get gas when I stay up at macy's place and I mean to tell you it was lost in time- nothing but questionable black people who you can barely understand walking around in the middle of the night, getting a little close to my FJ and ogling me. after an experience I had there one night I always grab my assault rifle and hold it whole I pump gas. Couple days ago some googly ass hoodie thug asks me what you afraid of, bre? I said "absolutely nothing" and kept pumping. He gives me this thousand mile stare and walked off.
    WTF? You grab an "assault rifle" and he gives you a "thousand mile" stare?
    Bull shit on that fill-up.
    modfan likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

"Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links