Russia, Turkey and Iran - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Russia, Turkey and Iran

This is a discussion on Russia, Turkey and Iran within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by A Watchman Attachment 74257 Very powerful message right here. Such a telling photo, thank you for sharing that. God bless you Watchman!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Russia, Turkey and Iran

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Very powerful message right here. Such a telling photo, thank you for sharing that. God bless you Watchman!
    A Watchman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I see the Russia, Turkey, and Iranian alliance as just one of many forces at play in the steady march to war. It is multifaceted and it's been developing for some years. I believe that we are running out of time before one, or all, of those facets come together. The powers that be are choosing sides, I think it prudent to be prepared and have your shit in order.
    Trump seems to be starting to take a harder stance on Russia from what he has posted on twitter. I hope he does not keep going down that rabbit hole, we should be working with Russia, and even Turkey. Heck even Iran selling us oil. They can have muslim law inside their country and as long as they KEEP IT ONLY THEIR, I think we can live with that... sad thing is that is NOT and they want to spread it around the world at all costs. It's disapointing to see Russia on the WRONG side of the world. Bravo on Trump on reaching out to them, maybe if Trump were to reverse the sections then Russia would realize they don't HAVE to side with the muslims but can side with the REST OF THE WORLD! and be on the WINNING side! Trump is going a great job, it's the FAKE NEW MEDIA that is trying to bully him into taking a harder stance on Russia. Which is an example of when FAKE NEWS is helping set the world on fine. So sad!! It's PATHIC, outlaw FAKE NEWS! They want to spew fake stuff, be like cigarettes and warn stupid people what they are consuming. Heck just label all of MSNBC and east coast newspapers with disclaimers and problem would be mostly solived! TELL ME IM WRONG!! TELL ME IM WRONG! , you can't cause I'm NOT!!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Trump seems to be starting to take a harder stance on Russia from what he has posted on twitter. I hope he does not keep going down that rabbit hole, we should be working with Russia, and even Turkey. Heck even Iran selling us oil. They can have muslim law inside their country and as long as they KEEP IT ONLY THEIR, I think we can live with that... sad thing is that is NOT and they want to spread it around the world at all costs. It's disapointing to see Russia on the WRONG side of the world. Bravo on Trump on reaching out to them, maybe if Trump were to reverse the sections then Russia would realize they don't HAVE to side with the muslims but can side with the REST OF THE WORLD! and be on the WINNING side! Trump is going a great job, it's the FAKE NEW MEDIA that is trying to bully him into taking a harder stance on Russia. Which is an example of when FAKE NEWS is helping set the world on fine. So sad!! It's PATHIC, outlaw FAKE NEWS! They want to spew fake stuff, be like cigarettes and warn stupid people what they are consuming. Heck just label all of MSNBC and east coast newspapers with disclaimers and problem would be mostly solived! TELL ME IM WRONG!! TELL ME IM WRONG! , you can't cause I'm NOT!!
    We should be "working" with Turkey and Iran? What do you mean?

As I made clear, Erdogan wants to revive the caliphate and sees himself being the caliph. He is a hardline Islamist with the discipline not shared with the hyperactive children of ISIS and the rest of the rebel rousers.
    I also made clear what the Guardian Council's agenda is.
    Why should we "work" with either?
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Yes, working together should be the ultimate goal but after maximum effort has been expended on this front, we should not "work" with anyone who consistently commits atrocities and acts well outside established norms and principles that are universal. Whether that be Russia, Iran, North Korea, China or whoever. The stormwinds of WWIII are a brewin. Could be just a few years, months or even weeks. Get right with God, get right with family, and get your stuff in order even if nothing (hopefully) happens.
    Denton and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    We should be "working" with Turkey and Iran? What do you mean?

As I made clear, Erdogan wants to revive the caliphate and sees himself being the caliph. He is a hardline Islamist with the discipline not shared with the hyperactive children of ISIS and the rest of the rebel rousers.
    I also made clear what the Guardian Council's agenda is.
    Why should we "work" with either?
    YES, send in troops to help stabilize portions of those countries. And in return we can secure dependable access to Oil. Could even turn around and sell it for a profit to China and help fix that trade deficit and wipe out some of that debt too. I know if trump was to talk strongly to those countries they would roll over and give trump the welcome mat just like north korea IS ALREADY DOING!!!!!! Trump may not be the strongest president in our history. I think Washington had some ball of steel that nobody can ever live up to. But Trump is one of the strongest in our most recent history and he can get them willing to surrender to him without even firing one shot. They would jump and BEG him to work with them if they knew that he was ready and willing to invade like Trump is with north korea.

Sure they are dangerous, and we won't always have such a strong president to keep them in check. But I think trump already knows that and he could easily put together a deal to keep them on a VERY short leash. Trump is a great deal maker, let him make a deal. If they refuse, well then we can invade them. Hillary would have to had invaded them, but Trump is going to be able to work out an even better deal! Just you wait and see, he is putting America first and is NOT apologizing for it! They are going to be begging Trump to not invade, so we should be working WITH them not against them. That is what I mean.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    YES, send in troops to help stabilize portions of those countries. And in return we can secure dependable access to Oil. Could even turn around and sell it for a profit to China and help fix that trade deficit and wipe out some of that debt too. I know if trump was to talk strongly to those countries they would roll over and give trump the welcome mat just like north korea IS ALREADY DOING!!!!!! Trump may not be the strongest president in our history. I think Washington had some ball of steel that nobody can ever live up to. But Trump is one of the strongest in our most recent history and he can get them willing to surrender to him without even firing one shot. They would jump and BEG him to work with them if they knew that he was ready and willing to invade like Trump is with north korea.

Sure they are dangerous, and we won't always have such a strong president to keep them in check. But I think trump already knows that and he could easily put together a deal to keep them on a VERY short leash. Trump is a great deal maker, let him make a deal. If they refuse, well then we can invade them. Hillary would have to had invaded them, but Trump is going to be able to work out an even better deal! Just you wait and see, he is putting America first and is NOT apologizing for it! They are going to be begging Trump to not invade, so we should be working WITH them not against them. That is what I mean.
    Are you commenting without reading the article/editorial? I think so. Feel free to read it.
    Erdogan and the Guardian Council are both ideologically driven. They aren't looking for deals from President Trump. This being the case, you assert invading Turkey and Iran?

I'm finding it difficult to take your comments seriously.
    Prepared One likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

We no longer need middle east oil. We certainly don’t need oil from Iran.
    Denton likes this.

I don’t see any indication of a US involvement in the scriptures that address the coming scenario. Anyone have any thoughts on why that might be… or am I missing something?

I'm not necessarily asking as much from a prophecy perspective, but a tactical/political one. It looks to me like we're out of the game or we simply blink at the moment buttons are pushed and it's over before we can initiate a response.
    Denton and A Watchman like this.
    Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by pakrat View Post
    I don’t see any indication of a US involvement in the scriptures that address the coming scenario. Anyone have any thoughts on why that might be… or am I missing something?

I'm not necessarily asking as much from a prophecy perspective, but a tactical/political one. It looks to me like we're out of the game or we simply blink at the moment buttons are pushed and it's over before we can initiate a response.
    We are clearly in the region, and while Trump has suggested we'll be pulling out of Syria, his latest comments about the chlorine gas release indicate he wants to target Assad. I'm quite sure Putin won't tolerate that, so what are we facing, I wonder. Could it be that our military assets in the region take a thrashing, causing us to be impotent in the region? Could we be left with only the nuclear option as a response, and we choose not to use it? I don't know, but it seems to me the powerful, anti-Israel states are allying themselves with each other in a manner that cuts out the U.S. To make matters worse, Turkey is a NATO member who behaves aggressively toward another member (Greece) and theatens Europe with a flood of Muslim migrants in order to get its way.

I can only imagine things are going to get worse.
    Prepared One likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Russia, Iran, Turkey and Gaza ? Denton and Sasquatch

Maybe I should have put this in the SHTF in Prophesy subforum. Maybe the news subforum. Regardless, this should get you to check your preps and reconsider your spiritual condition.
    When I saw the heading I thought it was going tom be in the prophecy section
    Be a Berean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links