Noncitizen income rose 15 times faster than income of native U.S. workers in 2013
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Noncitizen income rose 15 times faster than income of native U.S. workers in 2013

This is a discussion on Noncitizen income rose 15 times faster than income of native U.S. workers in 2013 within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Census Bureau: Noncitizen income rose 15 times faster than income of native U.S. workers in 2013 | TheBlaze.com Amerika's Best Days LIE Ahead of Her, ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By machinejjh
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 1 Post By PalmettoTree
  • 2 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By TG

Thread: Noncitizen income rose 15 times faster than income of native U.S. workers in 2013

Census Bureau: Noncitizen income rose 15 times faster than income of native U.S. workers in 2013 | TheBlaze.com
    Amerika's Best Days LIE Ahead of Her, and if you believe that.......(fill in the blank)
    Hidden Content

First Aid Supplies and More!!
    Hidden Content
    DERMA-REDI.com

Noncitizen income rose 15 times faster than income of native U.S. workers in 2013-uploadfromtaptalk1410957023503.jpg

^
    Derma-Redi likes this.

Wow that is an astounding fact. One the Obama fact censors missed.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Yup.

Yesterday I was reading how more tech jobs were going to foreign nationals than to native or naturalized citizens.

Remember that big NAFTA lie, how all we had to do was allow those terrible, demeaning jobs leave the country and we'd all get nice, clean, higher tech jobs?

SUCKERS!
    Arklatex likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Yup.

Yesterday I was reading how more tech jobs were going to foreign nationals than to native or naturalized citizens.

Remember that big NAFTA lie, how all we had to do was allow those terrible, demeaning jobs leave the country and we'd all get nice, clean, higher tech jobs?

SUCKERS!
    Not a lie that is exactly what has happened. The problem is we did not allow for the level of ignorance in the US. Secondly we do not have the level of native job protection that exist in other industrialized countries. The UK is a good example. The length of time I was given permission to work as a plant manager in the UK was restricted.

I left thankful for the opera unity of a lifetime with no hard feelings.
    Denton likes this.

Some of our own citizens have such a poor work ethic they can only get a raise if 1) minimum wage rises 2) They happen to be union, can not be fired, and have the time in for a mandatory contract wage increase or 3) work for the government with conditions stated in number two. Plus how many people do we all know who work side jobs while on unemployment and do not look for work until there is about 2 weeks of checks left to come in? Some do not work on the side either. The bar is not high for welfare for disability payments. Being secular as a nation it is ok to sit around and let someone else pay for it. It doesn't surprise me that many immigrants are motivated beyond what our own people are.
    Last edited by Camel923; 09-17-2014 at 09:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    TG and Hemi45 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

TG

Work ethic
    Hemi45 likes this.

Sponsored Links