What a police state and hyperinflation could look like
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on What a police state and hyperinflation could look like within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I just saw a trailer that sums it up pretty well, they need help with donations for funding because hollywood would NEVER make anything like ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What a police state and hyperinflation could look like

I just saw a trailer that sums it up pretty well, they need help with donations for funding because hollywood would NEVER make anything like this. Be sure to "like" this post and the vid so other will look at it and chick on the link and foward this link to others ( Gray State -- Indiegogo ) it will help them reach their goal, this could awaken lots of people if they see this movie and then do just alittle research on what if really goiong on out there. Help raise money to finish this epic film!

Last edited by thomasdangerpowers; 08-11-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Wow! That will be a great movie if they can make it before it happens. I am sure Alex Jones would help fund it. He may know enough people who have access to the funds that could help. I know nothing about getting a movie green lighted. I am just throwing ideas out.
    Dave likes this.

Banned

awesome.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

That would be one heck of a movie! Hopefully it would wake some folks up like when "The Day After" (80's version) and "Outbreak" 1995 came out, thats all I heard about and "what people were going to do". Too bad a lot of sheeple base their lifestyle around movies. I see it every day.

I remember 'The Day After.' I saw it when I was 7. LOL. To this day just thinking about that movie scares the heck out of me.

This movie looks great. I think it brings about an interesting conversation. How could the people ever stand up against a corrupt police state, even with what arms are still legal? It would be difficult, if not impossible.

Stuff like this makes me so glad to live fairly close to the Canadian border. I know several places where it's easy to accidentally cross over the line and not even realize it. That's my bugout plan. Take a nice tour of scenic Canada.
    Last edited by preppermama; 08-11-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Oh, man. They have the full movie on YouTube.

Here's another 80s one that scared me as a kid - Testament. This one makes the others look like a trip to Disneyland.

Ok. I'm done hijacking your thread.

Last edited by preppermama; 08-11-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by preppermama View Post
    I remember 'The Day After.' I saw it when I was 7. LOL. To this day just thinking about that movie scares the heck out of me.

This movie looks great. I think it brings about an interesting conversation. How could the people ever stand up against a corrupt police state, even with what arms are still legal? It would be difficult, if not impossible.

Stuff like this makes me so glad to live fairly close to the Canadian border. I know several places where it's easy to accidentally cross over the line and not even realize it. That's my bugout plan. Take a nice tour of scenic Canada.
    It would be very difficult as is, but if the small arms ban passes and most of Americans are disarmed it would be impossible for a few freedom fighters to defeat a military police state with their numbers and advanced military technology. Thats why we have to fight the U.N gun ban that will be back on the table late August or September, ITS NOW OR NEVER. If this is the future there is NO place to run, we have to fight for our rights now or lose them all. Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Castro, Kim Jong-il all supported gun control! Free people own guns, slaves do not!
    Last edited by thomasdangerpowers; 08-11-2012 at 08:31 PM.
    preppermama and oldmurph58 like this.

Tell me more about the UN small arms ban! cause uh. it's always with me...

Quote Originally Posted by StoopidIS View Post
    Tell me more about the UN small arms ban! cause uh. it's always with me...

It’s the same treaty used to disarm Australia, the UK and heavily control Canadian fire arms. Always meant to target terrorist buy taking our weapons so thieves can’t get them from us. First make it harder to buy them, them force us to register and then look at the registration so you know where to go to confiscate them. And finally make it a federal offence to have any type of firearm. The 2nd Amendment was not meant for hunting, target shooting, or even home defense, its primary purpose it to make it possible to fight an oppressive government. Sign the petition and vow to vote out any senator who signs the UN treaty for ratification in the United States http://www.nagr.org/UN_lp_survey2.aspx you get e-mail updates and info on gun right issues

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links